Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
Like Tree48Likes

Thread: Player too strong for his level

Apprentice
    I know what you and the others mean but you've to know too, that without token buyers this game wouldn't be up, since nordeus pays the server bills with that money xP
    Last edited by reallaw; 04-14-2013 at 11:23 PM.
    herdo likes this.

world economy is bad, i'm doing my part.

ARE YOU????
    My Team<<<<<<<< When we lose one blessing, another is often most unexpectedly given in its place.” –C. S. Lewis

I just don't understand why people will complain or ask questions about other players that purchase tokens! I mean this is a game and it must remain one but everyone has a different view of online games (some like to play without spending some want to win everything so good for them if they can afford it). At this very moment, I have 3 teams (1 level 3 that I spend 40$ per month and 2 level 2 teams that IO spend 20$ per month). I am 1st with the 2 teams on level 2 but curiously with the 3 Level one just lost today so as u can see money does not buy you everything So let's have some fun since that's the purpose of this game and stop bashing or making remarks towards our fellow managers why they buy tokens, why so much etc
    Have a great week-end!
    Vili likes this.
    Season 1: DOUBLE! League and Cup Winner
    Season 2: DOUBLE! League and CL Winner
    Season 3: DOUBLE! League and Cup Winner
    Season 4: DOUBLE! League and CL Winner
    Season 5: League Winner
    Season 6: TREMBLE! League, Cup and CL Winner
    Season 7: League Winner
    Campioana unei mari iubiri! HAI CRAIOVA!!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by reallaw View Post
    I know what you and the others mean but you've to know too, that without token buyers this game wouldn't be up, since nordeus pays the server bills with that money xP
    Not entirely true. There are other ways to finance a site other than contributions from members. Adverts and guardian angels/investors.

So again, for the umpteeth time, I am calling BULL**** on this one.

There are many sites like this that operate as free games but use forced adverts for money. The money is not as good, but it is money coming in.

So please stop being ignorant by saying that without token buyers there would be no T11.

Quote Originally Posted by FC Barcelona View Post
    Just found a new guy :

Seriously guys, don't tell me that is not completely ridiculous here, he's lvl 2 lol...
    You´re just jealous beacuse it´s "Real Madrid" and the fact that they might be better then your FC Barcelona
    FC Barcelona likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    Not entirely true. There are other ways to finance a site other than contributions from members. Adverts and guardian angels/investors.

So again, for the umpteeth time, I am calling BULL**** on this one.

There are many sites like this that operate as free games but use forced adverts for money. The money is not as good, but it is money coming in.

So please stop being ignorant by saying that without token buyers there would be no T11.
    I'm not being ignorant lol just telling my opinion.
    It probably wouldn't. Games are made to make profit. Without income of $ they would think twice to continue the game.
    They are Humans and most humans are after money

With the money they earn they,

pay the server bills,
    pay the workers
    and stick alot of the left money in their own pocket.

You can't do that with only adverts
    Last edited by reallaw; 04-15-2013 at 12:27 AM.

Banned
    Tell that to facebook. Thats how they started. Nordeus is just greedy and found a way to exploit people

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    Tell that to facebook. Thats how they started. Nordeus is just greedy and found a way to exploit people
    They are Humans and most humans are after money

With the money they earn they,
    stick alot of the left money in their own pocket.
    ^Nordeus is after money. But what can you do except to quit this game or suggest them something they will ignore for sure?

Banned
    ^Nordeus is after money. But what can you do except to quit this game or suggest them something they will ignore for sure?
    yes reallaw, I am fully aware of this. The problem I have, is that many people are either not aware of this, or they dont care. I would prefer to help people open their eyes and then, and only then, will something positive happen that might make Nordeus do something to make this game a bit more fair in every sense.

Just buy tokens u will have the same amount his investing money in the game looks like don't hate the player hate the game

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast