Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: tactics

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nourStark View Post
    so we don’t know why or how we are winning or losing ? so the game is just a big lie
    no, the game isn't so random or else every manager would win the League (or other trophies) every 16 seasons.
    But there are managers who win one or more trophies every season and others not so successful.

Those two threads might help you to understand little better the game
    https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...op-eleven.html
    https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...op-eleven.html
    nourStark likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Reece p FC View Post
    I think the worth or not of the tactics are all in the head of the user, I played weakest team in the league the other day, 4-0 up at half time I thought i'd put them to the sword and rack up some goals, I went hard attacking and used my attacking boost all through the 2nd half and the game finished just 4-0. today I didn't even watch my game so played whole game on normal basic tactics and won 8-0 with a lot of late goals
    i totally agree with you mate. the tactics are just a cosmetic feature (posh and serve no purpose). leave them at default mode and nordeus will decide the result in any case

hello managers , what is the right oders to use ? Like low pressure with counter attack ? Attacking + offside trap + low pressure + normal tackling ?
    What is the concept?
    thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Every game is different.
    You can't use the same tactics for every game unless you have a super team and leave your opponents to think how they 'll face you.
    In some games you have no control at all, whatever you do.
    That;s true but be careful with all those opinions you read.
    Half of those people don't know **** about the game

Quote Originally Posted by Ποσιδονας View Post
    Every game is different.
    You can't use the same tactics for every game unless you have a super team and leave your opponents to think how they 'll face you.
    In some games you have no control at all, whatever you do.
    That;s true but be careful with all those opinions you read.
    Half of those people don't know **** about the game
    hahahaha I agree with this “In some games you have no control at all, whatever you do.”

yesterday I lost the final in cup 1-0 . he scored at 120” min that was painful . Am 124% and he is 116% . Thought I beated him in friendly match hours before the final . I played same formation and same orders in both matches so I don’t have a clue how I won and lost He did not watch both of the matches . Oh nordeus !

Dreamer
    hahahaha I agree with this “In some games you have no control at all, whatever you do.”

yesterday I lost the final in cup 1-0 . he scored at 120” min that was painful . Am 124% and he is 116% . Thought I beated him in friendly match hours before the final . I played same formation and same orders in both matches so I don’t have a clue how I won and lost He did not watch both of the matches . Oh nordeus !

so you jinxed yourself, you won the meaningless game meaning on the law of averages his win was more likely to come in the important game, schoolboy error :-)
    rogerniceguy likes this.

so you jinxed yourself, you won the meaningless game meaning on the law of averages his win was more likely to come in the important game, schoolboy error :-)
    not at all , logic says I should win the second game with same orders and formation that i used in the winning match but this game has no logic

Lol he is also in my league and I’ve won both matches (home and away ) but lost the cup

If there is a law as you said , I’ve learned from my mistake cheers !

Famous
    Agree. Game sometimes decides it's your turn to lose. It's an algorithm not real football. All based on random numbers and probabilities.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Famous
    not at all , logic says I should win the second game with same orders and formation that i used in the winning match but this game has no logic

Lol he is also in my league and I’ve won both matches (home and away ) but lost the cup

If there is a law as you said , I’ve learned from my mistake cheers !

Sadly you cannot apply real life football logic to this game

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

4-4-2 default and don't watch the match, you'll win many matches 😂😂

Rookie
    I’ve heard that Coin Flip Eleven was the beta name at Nordeus.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast