Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By rogerniceguy
  • 1 Post By nikolgiorgos

Thread: Any admins still active in the forum?

Rookie

Any admins still active in the forum?

If you are, I quick hello message would be nice and reassuring. The last English-speaking admin I can find posted over a week ago. This does not seem to me to be a characteristic of a concerned and responsive and helpful type of support.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    This is a forum for members.
    It's not for technical support or communication between nords and players.
    At older times, there was only one adm (Moi) who was posting once every 2-3 months (announcements and nothing else).
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    This is a forum for members.
    It's not for technical support or communication between nords and players.
    At older times, there was only one adm (Moi) who was posting once every 2-3 months (announcements and nothing else).
    I agree the forum should be a place where users discuss the game (tactics etc). Problem is niko in game support is absolute terrible. And people such as yourself, Khris and Saucy are much more helpful and knowledgeable about the game. Until support gets itself together I cannot see that changing unless admin support in the forum disappears as well. Then we are screwed and may as well give up given the continuous bugs and problems we get every single update.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    In Greece we 're saying one hand helps the other and both hands together washing the face.

In our case that means
    - the adms are here if something important is happening (for example the latest connection problems in some servers)
    - the mods and some old experience players are also here to give an info , a tip or an explanation
    (there isn't any unanswered question of some member, more than 2-3 hours ? max)

but
    - some new payers must understand that they need to do some work too.
    For example to take a look in some older posts,
    to read the bugs/issues section for a case like him ("playing" with the advance search option, using some key words it's also useful)

Here I made a summary not only for bugs but for the "not a bug" (about 40) cases.
    Also I give some tips about to overcome with some bugs (the late in game stats or subs).
    https://forum.topeleven.com/bugs-tec...mary-bugs.html

Now, I can see it has 1.682 views
    Another one about the last IC rewards in the first page, has 1.894 views.

Many managers with "not a bug" cases, sending reports to nordeus technical support.
    How many cases of "I cannot watch videos" was sent to support ?
    Or "Why I lost from that team with less q, blah,blah, blah" ?

Sorry but the players also must try to understand better the game and search for some answers-solutions before bother the support.

That will make them better and successful managers instead of the mediocre avg.
    khris likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html