Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree43Likes

Thread: Top Eleven Draw System Sucks!

Quote Originally Posted by pcmacdaniel View Post
    And if their is a 160-180% tanker at that -1 level?

Plus that's just a cheap way to win cups. Managers playing fair at that level having to line up against a +1 level 115%+ team (135%+ teams for that lower level) that manipulate the draw isn't any different than playing against a super tanker.
    What about manipulating to play against same lvl teams in cup/champions league;

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by madflo19 View Post
    This is what the game has come to. To avoid the game screwing you putting you v +1 or a tanker you have to sell several good players each season to play v meaningless inactive teams. None of it works properly.

Eliminate tanking. Scrap +1. Draw based on Top Eleven. You know it's the flaming name of the bloody game lol

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by rogerniceguy View Post
    This is what the game has come to. To avoid the game screwing you putting you v +1 or a tanker you have to sell several good players each season to play v meaningless inactive teams. None of it works properly.

Eliminate tanking. Scrap +1. Draw based on Top Eleven. You know it's the flaming name of the bloody game lol

does it mean anything to you, tell me please coz i'd like to know

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by madflo19 View Post
    Manipulating to play same level is fine I think.

Regarding playing +1, I don't think it is a huge problem unless nordeus is having the sharks play down a level.
    Last edited by pcmacdaniel; 07-22-2018 at 11:50 PM.

I don't mind slight end of season manipulation as it's normal to clear out dead wood but those people that sell 10 players to keep 6 strong and 8 1*s are cancer and ruin leagues. I like challenging leagues and enjoy having competitive matches with 4-8 decent teams rather than blowing ppl out 8-0 every match.
    Kole22 likes this.
    Renamed to Bolton Wanderers Season 27.
    League Winners: 3,5,8,16,21,24,26,30,31,40
    Cup Winners: Seasons 10,25,28,35,40
    CL Winners: Seasons 19,23.37,
    Nivea winners; Season 30,41
    The Hoof is the Proof.

Famous
    I agree, obvious tankers should be punished just make a 130% cap on it so everyone has changes against them..

Lets beat the tankers
    Kole22 likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Reece p FC View Post
    does it mean anything to you, tell me please coz i'd like to know
    Yeah I don't care really

Quote Originally Posted by pcmacdaniel View Post
    And if their is a 160-180% tanker at that -1 level?

Plus that's just a cheap way to win cups. Managers playing fair at that level having to line up against a +1 level 115%+ team (135%+ teams for that lower level) that manipulate the draw isn't any different than playing against a super tanker.
    There isn't a fair way or a cheap way to win a trophy.
    Only legit or not.
    After all it's a managment game, not Playstation.
    if there is a way to avoid strong opponents or find some weak points, you should be able to adopt new tactics.
    Kole22 likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Ποσιδονας View Post
    There isn't a fair way or a cheap way to win a trophy.
    Only legit or not.
    After all it's a managment game, not Playstation.
    if there is a way to avoid strong opponents or find some weak points, you should be able to adopt new tactics.
    Very few teams that are playing -1 level in the cup or cl are dangerous until above level 40 as # of leagues per level becomes quite small. It's almost always the inactives and non-farmers/coiners playing down. I really don't understand the need to play down unless avoiding a draw manipulator, tanker or 5*/low 6* mutant team.
    Last edited by pcmacdaniel; 07-23-2018 at 08:24 PM.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Kole22 View Post
    Yes I am.

Yes I know, but i think that Nordeus should do something about to avoid that unfair draws.

They should create loosers cup competition (9-14) or try to draw such a teams with equivalent quality teams, like they do in my situation or disqualify tankers from Cup competitions, i dont know what, but we desperate need some changes in the draw system for Cup. Tankers ruined the excitement. I am ready to play against 20% better teams, but 80% better is obvious cheating, i think we all agree about that.

Послато са Moto E (4) Plus уз помоћ Тапатока

This tanker is in the same level as yours so nothing wrong with the draw.
    YOUR problem is your bad luck who brought this tanker in your cup , that's all.
    ( your case is similar to what a team in division 4th feel when they play against REAL Madrid of Bayern .... in cup competition )
    IF you were in his place, you wouldn't be complaining here .... think about a strategy to deal with your problem ...
    Cope King likes this.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast