Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: How to add 1 star teams?

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    5* of level 9 for you are 4* so you'll see them as 60%s
    a 5* level 8 for you r 3* so you'll see them as 40%
    at l 7 5* are 2* for you so, 20%s from your L10 viewpoint,
    and as said, at L6 a 5* is a " exact 0%" for you, but the game counts as a min' 1%

so understand that a Level 5 %* for you will look like a 1%, and all the lower levels too, but at level 5 a 5* for you is a -20% AvQ, and L4 5* is a -40% in relation to your level, but as mentioned you'll see them as 1% min.

So when you see ppl of level 40 facing Lev el 10 1%s these really are -600%. Those who `played the previous versions of the game, without %s know that the % calculation is made from a "base number" that count the differanc from one start to another in 5 points, these 5 points now are a full 20% and the skill points needed to gain the old +5 or the actual +20% are the same, 75 points in skills (old times +1Avq was +15 points, so +75 points = +1 star, to resume)

lol

and thats the resume.

Face level 6 or lowers or create a bot, ad him in a asso if it is a gmail acc and add the acc as friend )
    Ah yes I completely forgot about associations. I can add my account that way. Thank you mate. Also, thanks for the information about the 1% stats as I did wonder why my last association game I came up against some player with 1% stats in every grey area and then the white areas all had 500% etc... And the old system of +120 for training confused me at first as I didn't know what people were on about but thanks for clarifying it all for me. I appreciate it.
    khris likes this.

Dreamer
    The easiest way to find opponent is by quiting ur assoc and join to crap assoc... Set friendlies... When u done, quit and find another assoc... Keep doing it... So many crap assoc to choose

Quote Originally Posted by Aku Papua View Post
    The easiest way to find opponent is by quiting ur assoc and join to crap assoc... Set friendlies... When u done, quit and find another assoc... Keep doing it... So many crap assoc to choose
    Sorry if I am being a bit dumb but it doesn't let me set a friendly with the one random person in my association. I'm guessing there is a specific way to do this?

Quote Originally Posted by AzaB View Post
    Sorry if I am being a bit dumb but it doesn't let me set a friendly with the one random person in my association. I'm guessing there is a specific way to do this?
    You have to enter random Open associations with 1*s and set the friendlies, thats what he means

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    You have to enter random Open associations with 1*s and set the friendlies, thats what he means
    Yeah I was being dumb lol. Just seen the friendly button that unlocks at division 1. I'm in a association with my friends so I will leave after the tournament and join back later on in the week.

What you are mainly looking for is inactive teams as well
    Most lower teams will soon unfriend you if you are playing countless friendly games against them..

Quote Originally Posted by Bunzo View Post
    What you are mainly looking for is inactive teams as well
    Most lower teams will soon unfriend you if you are playing countless friendly games against them..
    That's a good point tbf. So you reckon it'll be easier to join an inactive association and just play as many friendlies as I want against them?

Addicted
    That's a good point tbf. So you reckon it'll be easier to join an inactive association and just play as many friendlies as I want against them?
    by jove, bloody hell lol i think he's finally got it

Quote Originally Posted by Richie72 View Post
    by jove, bloody hell lol i think he's finally got it
    Haha took me 2 pages to get there. I just joined my friends association so never thought about friendlies this way. Was right in front of me all along lol
    Richie72 likes this.

Addicted
    Haha took me 2 pages to get there. I just joined my friends association so never thought about friendlies this way. Was right in front of me all along lol
    i'm glad you did mate, just a shame niko (who is supposed to be there to help and advice as a moderator) chooses to be arrogant and cocky to impress his forum fans, does that far too often. a big dislike !
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast