Page 17 of 27 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
Like Tree110Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] King Of The Hill Challenge - FULL-TIME

Guys can any moderator inform the Devs and all those associating with the game to tell them that they should give us more strict info about the rewards. We need to know whats better for our needs cause - as few above have already mention - if the 8 star its a 22+ years old player it's useless in most cases and it's better for us "fix" the matches in order to get second place. Overall the competition it's very good cause it encounters a lot of managing, but you need to "fix" these rewards through all the competitions, we give to much effort into this only to get an 8 star which isn't sure if he gonna be a fast trainer and etc. I believe that if you had mention that this player was an 8 star with SA and fast trainer the participation would have been bigger and with stronger rivalries.

Just a thought passing by Nordeus...
    Last edited by DaLioS; 09-27-2018 at 09:01 PM.
    khris likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Craig Duncan View Post
    Wot do u click on to sign up
    wotDAfucc

King of the BS challenge
    Last edited by pjBS; 09-27-2018 at 08:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Did you join the event before it started I guess...?

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    But you were inside the table of 10 I mean..?

No Khris, I didn't have the event earlier as well. So haven't been in the table of ten.

Quote Originally Posted by Manju View Post
    No Khris, I didn't have the event earlier as well. So haven't been in the table of ten.
    You didn't signed in for this event,that's why you don't have it.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Dreamer
    OK, so, after 3 days of hill challenge, i can only say that this is pure bull****. this challange is made for tankers, 140-160% teams who are unbeatable... i have 2 accounts, one team is 101% and one is 112%. on my 101 team it's pure chaos, all teams are even, everyone beats everyone, i'm happy if i finish the day with 3-4 trophies. on my 112% team i have 2 130% tankers and 3 120% teams... i got unexpectedly 14 trophies so far but obviously i can't be in top 3 at the end. so, how is this fair? when nordeus will bring a challange where any common manager can actually win? maybe never...

on the other hand, the matches are absolutely fake. 100% pre-arranged on maybe 50% of them. on my 101% team there's a 78% team which i always beat. until today when he beats me 4-1. 4 shots on target - 4 goals. 100% accuracy. then, after 2 hours, i play again against other manager i beat before, i lead 2-0, practically dominating the entire match, then he scores 2 goals in 86 and 89 mins. then, obviously, i lose at the penalty kicks. and this kind of **** happened from the beggining. it's like the 5-6'th time it happens. so, why bother anymore? first - ****ty draw with much higher q teams which you can't beat, second - trash gameplay with fixed results and 100% accuracy opponents...

so, nordeus, instead of bringing ****ty challanges like this one, DO FFS SOMETHING WITH THE ACTUAL GAMEPLAY, which sucks...time and money spend for nothing
    velk00s and pjBS like this.

So, I play 10-15 games a day for challenge, 2 games a day for ordinary competitions and at weekend will have 2 matches for association (do not count national team matches).

This game became too time consume...
    pjBS likes this.

Dreamer
    because they brought useless competition and challenges... i remember the old top eleven, simple as f%ck, only the league and the cups, nothing else, old training... sooooo much more fun and entertaining than actual top eleven. then, when you played against an inactive manager you were weak if score less than 8 goals. 10-12 anytime. now you pray for a 2-0 win with a 30-40% team.

now, all their attention is focused on making money and ways to make us spend more and more tokens. that's why we have so many competitions and challanges and this is why the gameplay itself sucks so bad. that's the way they "progress".
    pjBS likes this.

Cool KofDaBS

Quote Originally Posted by po_zdrach View Post
    So, I play 10-15 games a day for challenge, 2 games a day for ordinary competitions
    and at weekend will have 2 matches for association (do not count national team matches).

This game became too time consume...

skip as much u can... NOT WORTH IT
    https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...ss-events.html

King of the TE11 BS challunge

[Official] King Of The Hill Challenge - FULL-TIME-img_8863.jpg
    Last edited by pjBS; 09-28-2018 at 10:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by funker View Post
    OK, so, after 3 days of hill challenge, i can only say that this is pure bull****. this challange is made for tankers, 140-160% teams who are unbeatable... i have 2 accounts, one team is 101% and one is 112%. on my 101 team it's pure chaos, all teams are even, everyone beats everyone, i'm happy if i finish the day with 3-4 trophies. on my 112% team i have 2 130% tankers and 3 120% teams... i got unexpectedly 14 trophies so far but obviously i can't be in top 3 at the end. so, how is this fair? when nordeus will bring a challange where any common manager can actually win? maybe never...

on the other hand, the matches are absolutely fake. 100% pre-arranged on maybe 50% of them. on my 101% team there's a 78% team which i always beat. until today when he beats me 4-1. 4 shots on target - 4 goals. 100% accuracy. then, after 2 hours, i play again against other manager i beat before, i lead 2-0, practically dominating the entire match, then he scores 2 goals in 86 and 89 mins. then, obviously, i lose at the penalty kicks. and this kind of **** happened from the beggining. it's like the 5-6'th time it happens. so, why bother anymore? first - ****ty draw with much higher q teams which you can't beat, second - trash gameplay with fixed results and 100% accuracy opponents...

so, nordeus, instead of bringing ****ty challanges like this one, DO FFS SOMETHING WITH THE ACTUAL GAMEPLAY, which sucks...time and money spend for nothing
    Same here. First day I was beating the crap out of them. Today I can barely win at penalties. Got just 2 trofies today and goal difference is 1. Yeah... And another guy is now starting to win with huge scores like I did the first day.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Mihujoy View Post
    Same here. First day I was beating the crap out of them. Today I can barely win at penalties. Got just 2 trofies today and goal difference is 1. Yeah... And another guy is now starting to win with huge scores like I did the first day.
    i don't understand... yesterday i got 6 trophies, beat all of them easily. today, from 6 attempts i got 1 win. i can't win 1 single match anymore... i lead and i lose at the end, or at penalties... f*ck this ****.
    pjBS likes this.

Page 17 of 27 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast