Page 21 of 27 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast
Like Tree110Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] King Of The Hill Challenge - FULL-TIME

Emblem assured

[Official] King Of The Hill Challenge - FULL-TIME-day-5-end.jpg

Rookie
    I noticed by playing with 3 different accounts that today defending teams are much more difficult to beat. The devs must have increased their defensive bonus

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by v1adimir View Post
    I noticed by playing with 3 different accounts that today defending teams are much more difficult to beat. The devs must have increased their defensive bonus
    It says in the rules that an automatic defence bonus is applied to the defending team.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Only 10 trophies stands between us and the emblem and with an average of 6 trophies so far we should be really on the limit.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by v1adimir View Post
    Personally for me first day of the challenge was also the hardest. Lately it got easier, maybe also because the others gave up in meanwhile or show a little less interest.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

[Official] King Of The Hill Challenge - FULL-TIME-koh.jpg

All 10 teams are between 100% and 108%. Over the first 5 days I had 43 wins and 4 losses (+/-1, didn’t keep precise records) and successfully defended 27 times. I think the reason I manage to cruise through the challenge is that my players’ white skills are higher than usual. But still the whole thing has taken way too much time and effort and I will probably skip the last couple days.

Yesterday I had three games go to penalties, I only won the third one so up to then it was quite frustrating. Lots of games I'm 2-0 up and lose 3-2 or 4-2, which almost never occurs in the usual game format. Unrealistic.

I'm fighting another team for second overall, the team in first wins 8 or 9 cups every day, although their quality is less than 4 other teams. Their league is 5 leagues higher than most other players, I know this isn't supposed to matter so why are they unbeatable? They have no truly outstanding player, mostly 5 or six stars, but cannot be beaten in this competition - probably a bot so no-one can win the top prize player. Fixed.

There's a team which is tanking, I always win but only by a goal or two which is dumb.

So this game is unrealistic, fixed, and dumb. I will still play the games but I don't even watch them anymore, I start it off then log out lol.

5 trophies already and 4 more free attempts today, if I get 6 or 7 I would be more then happy!

Quote Originally Posted by GLFC View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	KoH.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	40.9 KB 
ID:	110058

All 10 teams are between 100% and 108%. Over the first 5 days I had 43 wins and 4 losses (+/-1, didn’t keep precise records) and successfully defended 27 times. I think the reason I manage to cruise through the challenge is that my players’ white skills are higher than usual. But still the whole thing has taken way too much time and effort and I will probably skip the last couple days.

6 out of 9 and 2 more games to be played until the end of the day. If I finish with 6 trophies today then 99.99% I will manage to get 40 trophies by the end of the competition.
    khris likes this.

Page 21 of 27 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast