Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree25Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Golden Leaf Challenge - FULL-TIME

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    After playing 50 or more games per day with my teams this weekend, I had a TE overdose
    So I think I 'll stay out atm.
    The good part is that there isn't any jersey or emblem among the prizes (only tokens, packs and players) so I can relax
    Altiplano and jarharnamme like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    After playing 50 or more games per day with my teams this weekend, I had a TE overdose
    So I think I 'll stay out atm.
    The good part is that there isn't any jersey or emblem among the prizes (only tokens, packs and players) so I can relax
    Exactly what I think. KoH was brutal tried event for me and I need rest.
    Altiplano and khris like this.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    No @Altiplano, those games I think they will be like a previous contest - Start of the season, smthing like that, when we played vs other human managers at live time and then vs a bot Liverpool, Real or Stoke if you remember.
    at some hours, u wont meet any human managers, u will meet bots...

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #14
    [Official] Golden Leaf Challenge - FULL-TIME-002_kick_off_forum.jpg

Hi Managers,

The Golden Leaf Challenge is now LIVE!

A few important notes below:

Checkpoints are unlocked once you reach a new level. When re-entering, you'll begin at Round 1 of your last unlocked Level.
    There is a column for Round 5 that is appearing, but there is no Round 5 in this challenge.

Good luck! Thanks for any feedback on the Challenge.

SausyFC

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	002_Kick_Off_Forum.jpg 
Views:	78 
Size:	22.4 KB 
ID:	110386

Hi Managers,

The Golden Leaf Challenge is now LIVE!

A few important notes below:

Checkpoints are unlocked once you reach a new level. When re-entering, you'll begin at Round 1 of your last unlocked Level.
    There is a column for Round 5 that is appearing, but there is no Round 5 in this challenge.

Good luck! Thanks for any feedback on the Challenge.

SausyFC
    so this time no bots like the preseason one right?

I expected more improvement related to this one since the last event is the same except there is bot waiting on the end of a round.

the only thing that will save this golden leaf event is to release a hotfix that makes re-entry charge over time/daily.
    that annoying 2-hour recharge timing on the last event would be perfect to implemented on this one, this token wall re-entry too much.

any manager that good on managing would think the token we would use would be better to spend it next season for a young player rather than compete in this event, cause the reward player will drop 1 star next season anyway.

to me this event same as non-existence after 30 mins it open, already done the 2 re-entries.
    first, lose 3-2, I lead 2-0 first half. then 2-2 normal time, the oppo score min 90. then he adds 1 more goal extra time from a free kick.

second win 3-0. then lose 3-1. not even made to a second round after this 2 try.

*note: this team win last time KotH and yes that reward striker fail miserably to carry me on this event. only score 1 goal & 1 assist in three-match

These side games are all win win for the tankers and im sick of it.
    when is there going to be something done about it?
    I've played 6 games so far all teams better than me and 5 were tankers.
    Why should i play the game straight and then let the exploiters reap the rewards when they do fcuk all but cheat?

Before the moaners come back with oh not another tanker thread I'm sorry it needs sorting it's spoiling the game

I have 4 tankers in my league that's 8 games for everyone dead not only i it spoiling th game its making the game not worth playing.
    then you get the Cnuts who see your top of the league and decide to take you on and let everyone else win 8-0 9-0 10-0.
    it's all wrong

They don't turn up for their league games but they are the first to jump into these side games that reap rewards.
    I'm sorry but it's all wrong why should i play and compete and win leagues while exploiters sit on the side lines waiting for a opportunity when it turns in their favour with their cheated squads?

Why is Nordeus not taking care of the real players and letting the cheaters/exploiters get a easy ride?

It boils my piss seeing I've built a good team then only to go on and play side games like this and see it full of tankers who fall over themselves trying to play as many games as they can when they got no interest in anything else where is the fairness in that?

It's a complete joke punish the real players and give the rewards to the cheaters the game is a joke at the moment and to top it all off nobody wants to do anything about it.

It's time we all got together on this and get these tankers stopped before it proper gets out of hand.
    before long we are going to have a league with 8-9 tankers in it and everyone trying to finish bottom rather than top complete mess.
    velk00s, lespa, maloukees and 1 others like this.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddas View Post
    These side games are all win win for the tankers and im sick of it.
    when is there going to be something done about it?
    I've played 6 games so far all teams better than me and 5 were tankers.
    Why should i play the game straight and then let the exploiters reap the rewards when they do fcuk all but cheat?

Before the moaners come back with oh not another tanker thread I'm sorry it needs sorting it's spoiling the game

I have 4 tankers in my league that's 8 games for everyone dead not only i it spoiling th game its making the game not worth playing.
    then you get the Cnuts who see your top of the league and decide to take you on and let everyone else win 8-0 9-0 10-0.
    it's all wrong

They don't turn up for their league games but they are the first to jump into these side games that reap rewards.
    I'm sorry but it's all wrong why should i play and compete and win leagues while exploiters sit on the side lines waiting for a opportunity when it turns in their favour with their cheated squads?

Why is Nordeus not taking care of the real players and letting the cheaters/exploiters get a easy ride?

It boils my piss seeing I've built a good team then only to go on and play side games like this and see it full of tankers who fall over themselves trying to play as many games as they can when they got no interest in anything else where is the fairness in that?

It's a complete joke punish the real players and give the rewards to the cheaters the game is a joke at the moment and to top it all off nobody wants to do anything about it.

It's time we all got together on this and get these tankers stopped before it proper gets out of hand.
    before long we are going to have a league with 8-9 tankers in it and everyone trying to finish bottom rather than top complete mess.
    As I said in another thread, the solution to discourage tanking is simple. If you don't promote you lose all your best players ( let's assume above 120% or 140%), with the chance to buy them back paying high tokens prices, as the daily recommended players. In this scenario I would see how many players would tank.
    maloukees likes this.

Rookie
    what about when you are not promoted you lose 30% ability and we maintain the -20% for when promoted ?
    wont that be nice ?
    maloukees likes this.

Addicted
    Challenge over, 2 games 2 defeats and 4 tokens to rejoin. No thanks.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast