Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Like Tree25Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Golden Leaf Challenge - FULL-TIME

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by DaLioS View Post
    Do we get free entries for this ****y challenge - sorry for the language but I'm just coming from a match which ended 4-3 against me with oppo scoring 4 goals with the same player ( a 6* star scrub with 120 shot and finish ) and two of them from distance of 35-40 meters - ?

And I already know that it was the wheel of fortune.
    it's a bit ridiculous, 1st game I got last minute equaliser, then they got last minute equaliser end of extra time then I won on pens, 2nd game I lead but went 2-1 down, again last minute equaliser, this time I lost on pens, 3rd game, I lead and was in control whole game, they got last minute equaliser then beat me with a penalty last kick of extra time.

so every game last minute equalisers and decided by a penalty, bye bye short and bittersweet event, until the next load of garbage they think up

Can we change the title of this competition please to:
    Tanker/Mutant Golden Leaf Challenge

I have a 149* team and all i play is tanked or teams with mutant players how can i compete against players who have players in their squads who are rated 190- 200*
    all i play are teams rated from 155* and up who are full of mutants or tanked teams.
    why don't i just give them my 9 - 19 tokens aswell as they seem to get everything else on here.
    oh sorry i forgot we don't talk about them subjects do we
    Just let me continue playing the cheats and losing all profit for Nordeus happy days.
    i call it daylight robbery it's a complete waste of time for me entering
    kill the good guys and continue to feed the exploiters well done Nordeus

either that or Turkey pay their people lots of money because every turkish managed team is like a million dollars who i play bunch of cheatin cutns
    Last edited by Siddas; 10-06-2018 at 04:46 PM.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddas View Post
    Can we change the title of this competition please to:
    Tanker/Mutant Golden Leaf Challenge

I have a 149* team and all i play is tanked or teams with mutant players how can i compete against players who have players in their squads who are rated 190- 200*
    all i play are teams rated from 155* and up who are full of mutants or tanked teams.
    why don't i just give them my 9 - 19 tokens aswell as they seem to get everything else on here.
    oh sorry i forgot we don't talk about them subjects do we
    Just let me continue playing the cheats and losing all profit for Nordeus happy days.
    i call it daylight robbery it's a complete waste of time for me entering
    kill the good guys and continue to feed the exploiters well done Nordeus

either that or Turkey pay their people lots of money because every turkish managed team is like a million dollars who i play bunch of cheatin cutns
    If Nordeus asks for you to pay to play then just don't do it, walk away.
    I spent some money on this game years ago, but have had about 50 seasons now paying nothing. Save Green packs, buy young players, train up, play the transfer market for tokens to get a scout every so often and you have a 110-115% team by the end of each season
    Fun and no big deal if some token buyer beats me, that's the way it goes.

Rookie
    For now i play the challenge.. when i got no free ticket to this challenge i'll stop..
    I'm 90% i play versus teams around 115% at least!!! LOL

VFK
    Rookie
    Won three "normal" managers and now played against a guy who subbed three 1/2 star players for 8/9 star guys right at the start. While I was one goal down I injured his player and levelled the game on man advantage, but ended up losing on penalties. :/

Rookie
    Played it...lost first 3 attempts at match 1 or 2...but in 4th try I won all matches from game 1->last game...so 9 in a row xD...all opponents were between 110%-120%...my team is 111%
    Was fun and worthy of 8 extra tokens xD

Banned
    The gold leaf tornament is tough

Quote Originally Posted by stra View Post
    bring back king of the hill
    we hate paying against unrealistic BOTS to progress
    King of the Hill is 10x better in terms of challenges and rewards. Way too costly to play Autumn Leaf. You know its not worth it after 2 games.
    maloukees likes this.

Apprentice
    I have played only against stronger opponents.

This event isn't good.

Quote Originally Posted by gogs67 View Post
    If Nordeus asks for you to pay to play then just don't do it, walk away.
    I spent some money on this game years ago, but have had about 50 seasons now paying nothing. Save Green packs, buy young players, train up, play the transfer market for tokens to get a scout every so often and you have a 110-115% team by the end of each season
    Fun and no big deal if some token buyer beats me, that's the way it goes.
    Agree on that comment. i play the same style and every season now I´m finishing 1st in league minimum quarter-final League cup and Final or win of Champions league without any stress I also won some better players during challanges but this one seams to me to be bit controlled in case which opponents i got always better than me But I´m ok i got 8 star striker during king of the hill challange

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast