Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree25Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Golden Leaf Challenge - FULL-TIME

Dreamer
    haha ) i played only against stronger opponents (+2 --> +15%) and beat everyone until i reached level 2 match 3...where i lost 2 times, both times with lower quality teams. and that says enough about this challange. not gonna rejoin. bye

p.s. and don't make changes, opponent always scores a goal or gets a penalty when i make a substitution. simply pathetic
    Last edited by funker; 10-05-2018 at 11:33 AM.

Famous
    Up against a slightly stronger team I was 3-0 up at half time, then my opponent scored 4 goals in 15 minutes and I had a man sent off so 4-3 to him.
    Changed tactics to defend/counter, I scored so extra time it is, and I scored another....5-4 to me and no doubt my opponent manager feeling very pissed off!!!

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    This contest is only for mutants.
    Sooner or later a "simple" team gonna loose.
    IImaestroII and maloukees like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Dreamer
    [Official] Golden Leaf Challenge - FULL-TIME-screenshot_20181005-233223.jpg

christmas comes early this year or what? Won it without spending any token...

But strange part, i had to lose my semis cup game to an abandoned team... 50% weaker... 3-0...

I just dont get it how can i lose so badly to 50% weaker oppo...

Apprentice
    It was better to improve this challenge at the beginning of the season, not now.

If I will win a player, in 10 days he will lose 19%.
    Zolexis likes this.

Famous
    Well that's me knocked out in the first round for the second time. Not sure the point of this one really as it's now gonna be 7 days of inactivity till it's over.

This will be the first side event I'll not be seeing through till the end. Six rivals all rated higher than me. I won over half my matches but I'd end up putting more in than I'd ever get out. Pointless waste of time. Last match was a tanker who invited eight friends for support.

Famous
    Got knocked out against weaker teams.. with only 1 or mutant player......

That's it for me..

I like still much more The King of the HIll

Addicted
    Yesterday I played a match and won but there is no claim button for that level’s reward and it says I’m still at the same level. Anyone else having the same problem?

Do we get free entries for this ****y challenge - sorry for the language but I'm just coming from a match which ended 4-3 against me with oppo scoring 4 goals with the same player ( a 6* star scrub with 120 shot and finish ) and two of them from distance of 35-40 meters - ?

And I already know that it was the wheel of fortune.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast