Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: I wont spend any more coins on this game,i got no rewards from it

Rookie
    attack,whole pitch,mix then long,normal tackle
    "All he had to defend against was your right winger and lone striker. "(and he only got lonely dc(weaker))
    and my DMC with blue arrow
    tried def and counter attack in away match,not working
    Last edited by Shanghai Shenhua; 04-21-2013 at 01:46 AM.

I find it hard to understand how you can go from smashing 10 past him and keeping a clean sheet to struggling to score and letting in 5 in the process. Did you keep the same tactics? Bizarre!

I'm no genius on the subject on tactics but I think you should only defend with defensive formations. Like for 5-3-2 or something like that.
    For your formation, I would go with normal against similar levels or attack against really weak sides, never go hard defending or hard attacking unless you're watching the match and need to hold on or chase the match late in the game.

Rookie
    I cant understand too...
    even an experience FM player, fifa football manager player,
    real world amateur league assistant manager

Rookie
    normal tackle
    I wont spend any more coins on this game,i got no rewards from it-11.jpg
    I only use hard att and hard def in last 20 mins(suprisely always clean sheet until now in hard att)

Quote Originally Posted by Shanghai Shenhua View Post
    attack,whole pitch,mix then long,normal tackle
    "All he had to defend against was your right winger and lone striker. "(and he only got lonely dc(weaker))
    and my DMC with blue arrow
    tried def and counter attack in away match,not working
    Here might be your problem. Your instructions are random. You are attacking to out shoot your opponent, I get that but you are closing down the whole pitch, that's what he wants. So he can long ball it to his 3 strikers when you're most vulnerable. Short passing would of been ideal, and then maybe changing to mixed if you find he's getting more chances. Your formation is suited to short, changing to long ball to hoof it up to 1 striker on his own is a waste unless you're countering, but you're not.

Here's the kicker... against 3 wide defenders, formations based around attacking the middle of the pitch are quite effective. For example, 4-1-2-1-2 narrow or 4-4-1-1 etc etc. These are just from what I've learned.

Also, against tough opposition, hard tackling is a must. You don't want them to have the ball. You just have to take the risk.
    Last edited by El Pistolero; 04-21-2013 at 02:04 AM.

I think he wants to long pass his ball to the winger, it always been used in EPL

Long ball to Gareth Bale lol. Spurs tactics. The long balls will be directed to his striker who has nobody to knock it down to. Half the long balls wont even reach the striker.

Quote Originally Posted by DemitriMaximoff View Post
    Attachment 5553Attachment 5554

these are ch.league games,i won 10-0 in an away game,then the same team beat me at my home 5-0 )

there is a 15 goal difference in 2 matches..this is an online game so it has many bugs,dont be mad,just try to have fun
    that is nonsense !! same tactic/formation 10-0 and then losing 5-0 !!!WTF?
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

sorry, but I don't really see what your gripe is here... Yes, you were unlucky in the cup but the team you were playing were no pushovers. yes, on paper your team edged it but his team were still packed with scout players probably bought previous seasons....

as for the league game. you were unlucky with a red card and that changed the game. and not having tackling set to hard wont change that. Red cards happen. we are angry when they happen to us and we smile when they happen to the opponents!
    SimplySimon likes this.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast