Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: I wont spend any more coins on this game,i got no rewards from it

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DemitriMaximoff View Post
    Attachment 5553Attachment 5554

these are ch.league games,i won 10-0 in an away game,then the same team beat me at my home 5-0 )

there is a 15 goal difference in 2 matches..this is an online game so it has many bugs,dont be mad,just try to have fun
    The same thing happened with me before 2 seasons.I understand that can happen weak team to beat strong, but with 1-2 goals but 5 ...

and this game going freaky and more.....
    lets mind that this just a game and enjoy it...

Rookie
    Attachment 5553Attachment 5554

these are ch.league games,i won 10-0 in an away game,then the same team beat me at my home 5-0 )

there is a 15 goal difference in 2 matches..this is an online game so it has many bugs,dont be mad,just try to have fun
    I agree, btw for the post opener, your team is not that strong comparing your first rival, your tactic is kinda off and...try to have fun : )

Quote Originally Posted by DogTag View Post
    I agree, btw for the post opener, your team is not that strong comparing your first rival, your tactic is kinda off and...try to have fun : )
    its the only match ive ever lost this season with the same tactic,i am 21/21 in the league,won 2-1 away in the up semi final,and won 4-0 in the ch league semi final...game cares only about the proper formation,as long as you have both defensive backs and right/left midfielders you automatically get more possession,and dont receive a single posession loss due to off-looking formation

take a look no defeats just a single draw...I wont spend any more coins on this game,i got no rewards from it-.jpgI wont spend any more coins on this game,i got no rewards from it-b.jpgI wont spend any more coins on this game,i got no rewards from it-c.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by El Pistolero View Post
    I find it hard to understand how you can go from smashing 10 past him and keeping a clean sheet to struggling to score and letting in 5 in the process. Did you keep the same tactics? Bizarre!
    same tactics,same players,same formation...ive won 39 games with it,i have one loss one draw,you can see it on the pictures above this message

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by fingermouse27 View Post
    sorry, but I don't really see what your gripe is here... Yes, you were unlucky in the cup but the team you were playing were no pushovers. yes, on paper your team edged it but his team were still packed with scout players probably bought previous seasons....

as for the league game. you were unlucky with a red card and that changed the game. and not having tackling set to hard wont change that. Red cards happen. we are angry when they happen to us and we smile when they happen to the opponents!
    I NEVER have tackling set to HARD and my guy got a red card for spitting.

Should I give my wife a red card if she spits next time?
    Poker-32 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    I NEVER have tackling set to HARD and my guy got a red card for spitting.

Should I give my wife a red card if she spits next time?
    if you have a substitute for your wife,sideline her mate,let her enjoy the "game" from the bench,she may learn a few tricks perhaps

Quote Originally Posted by Shanghai Shenhua View Post
    Attachment 5540Attachment 5541
    Attachment 5545Attachment 5546

I think he just laugh at me by using his reserve team
    Attachment 5544
    Of course your tactics had NOTHING to do with it ....
    ~^~*~^~ My opinions are best when taken with a grain of salt. No iodine added. ~^~*~^~

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Razz View Post
    Of course your tactics had NOTHING to do with it ....

now I get used to it
    Newcastle United

Team Season
    Season 6

Manager Level
    Level 6

My team:
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...le-united.html

2-2 and 2-1...these scores are normal winning 10-0 and then losing 5-0 to the same team is not!

my friends contacted support for losing against weaker teams,they just told them to use a formation that would counter opponents formation...its your call mate,if you dont enjoy the game dont play it...thats what games are for,to have joy

for example the game need for speed pisses me off so bad,and i dont play it to keep my sanity
    That's the spirit...
    Team - Top Gun
    Current Season: 110 - League Level: 93

League - Champion - 35
    League - Runner Up - 19
    League 3rd Place - 10

CUP - Champion - 8
    CUP - Runner Up - 4
    CUP - 3rd Place - 4

Champions League - Champion - 10
    Champions League - Runner Up - 6
    Champions League - 3rd Place - 9