Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 44
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Top 10 Associations - Week 40

  1. #11
    Apprentice lalexrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Russia
    Posts
    180
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    I don't think you get the point here. I do congratulate them but at the same time this thread is a bit sarcastic, is a sign of alarm for developers to see reality and hopefully come with a fix.
    I wrote in the last post how to do what would be clear to the developers. and then - you focus on the top 10, but in fact everything is much sadder - we played with the Greeks at the weekend who were not in the top 100 and were on average 5 * before the draw and on Sunday in the final - already 6 * and this is not the limit. cunning much more than the top 100. About this I have repeatedly written. until the negotiations are closed and the auction for the time of the tournament of associations will not change anything.
    ------
    #lacedaemon_xxx #normandie_niemen

  2. #12
    Spanish Forum Moderator khris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    16,346
    Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    Best 11 or best 14 wouldn't matter if the game engine took a teams highest average quality from the previous season (or week in the case of associations) as the base for deciding draws.
    Manipulating would be pointless if for the following season an average of 120% rather than 80% after selling players and putting 1 star players with negative attributes into the calculations were used to decide the draws.
    we have many formulas really, and yes, have a info like "Last season max. AvQ used" saved, and used as margin, would help too, still I'm not sure of what formula is more easy to implement... we have not even saved the tops and old records so I really dont expect the avq to be saved xD but obviate 1-2*s in the calcuation can be done, same as obvitate the main avq individually in the players to regulate the XP gain in trainings....^^

  3. #13
    Famous
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    France
    Posts
    1,067
    I am not angry because of people taking advantage of the rule. But because of Top 11 team. Assos are just a caricature of the whole game itself: why on earth good and dedicated managers who spend their time and energy in building strong teams are rewarded with always getting stronger opponents to face ? This just drives me mad. The biased draw system, which is ubiquitous in this game (assos, cup, CL, league, challenges, international teams, etc...) is just silly: is there another game on the market that treats its good players this way ?
    Last edited by gizzmo; 10-09-2018 at 03:53 PM.

  4. #14
    Addicted po_zdrach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    584
    Quote Originally Posted by gizzmo View Post
    I am not angry because of people taking advantage of the rule. But because of Top 11 team. Assos are just a caricature of the whole game itself: why on earth good and dedicated managers who spend their time and energy in building strong teams be rewarded with always getting stronger opponents to face ? This just drives me mad. The biased draw system, which is ubiquitous in this game (assos, cup, CL, league, challenges, international teams, etc...) is just silly: is there another game on the market that treats its good players this way ?
    I really want to receive answer of your question from Nordeus. Why they punish dedicated managers? And one more: Why they don't stop tanking?

  5. #15
    Apprentice lalexrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Russia
    Posts
    180
    Quote Originally Posted by po_zdrach View Post
    I really want to receive answer of your question from Nordeus. Why they punish dedicated managers? And one more: Why they don't stop tanking?
    To begin with, answer the question - who knows the game more, who spends more time in it - the captain of the top1 association or you? but it turns out that the top 10 are solid egoists, parasites, lazy people who kill the game.
    ------
    #lacedaemon_xxx #normandie_niemen

  6. #16
    Addicted po_zdrach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    584
    Quote Originally Posted by lalexrus View Post
    To begin with, answer the question - who knows the game more, who spends more time in it - the captain of the top1 association or you? but it turns out that the top 10 are solid egoists, parasites, lazy people who kill the game.
    After 6 years in this game and more than 150 titles, including more than 20 trebles WITHOUT TANKING and as captain of a very successful association, I will answer you - I know the game more, spend more time and invest more effort in the game. I know how to use exploits, how to cheat system and play easy, but prefer fair play.

    So, do you happy?
    Hunter, Marius007 and maloukees like this.

  7. #17
    Apprentice lalexrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Russia
    Posts
    180
    Quote Originally Posted by po_zdrach View Post
    After 6 years in this game and more than 150 titles, including more than 20 trebles WITHOUT TANKING and as captain of a very successful association, I will answer you - I know the game more, spend more time and invest more effort in the game. I know how to use exploits, how to cheat system and play easy, but prefer fair play.

    So, do you happy?
    In this game, unfortunately, treble is no longer an achievement - it’s too easy to get ....
    game (or rather, Nordeus) really doesn’t support such players - it’s just for the reason that you don’t invest money in it .... you win league-cup associations you get tokens for it - you train 3 * players and you don’t buy scouts or mutants for 2k tokens - you don’t need the game (Nordeus) - why support you? this is just a sharp contrast with some associations that spend a huge amount of tokens in each association tournament
    just take a look at the last challenge - a simple waste of resources from the teams (those that lose). In the past challenges, we really played with strong rivals. Now it's 1 hour and the challenge is no problem. just because it's easier - someone will give up the rests, someone will spend and tokens - all the same, the winners will be less than the defeated. Competitive meaning is gone.
    Last edited by lalexrus; 10-09-2018 at 02:45 PM.
    ------
    #lacedaemon_xxx #normandie_niemen

  8. #18
    Addicted po_zdrach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    584
    I won every single challenge (including IC). My inventory is full of shirts and emblems - rewards from this wins:

    Top 10 Associations - Week 40-shirts.jpgTop 10 Associations - Week 40-emblems.jpg

    and can say that I won more than I invest in this challenges.

    I miss only one wins in this game - to see it fair for dedicated managers.

  9. #19
    Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    17,714
    But none won the OMA Championship Khris - lol
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

  10. #20
    Apprentice lalexrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Russia
    Posts
    180
    Quote Originally Posted by po_zdrach View Post
    I won every single challenge (including IC). My inventory is full of shirts and emblems - rewards from this wins:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	shirts.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	93.0 KB 
ID:	110576Click image for larger version. 

Name:	emblems.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	63.6 KB 
ID:	110578

    and can say that I won more than I invest in this challenges.

    I miss only one wins in this game - to see it fair for dedicated managers.
    I have 75 shirts and 13 emlems (include official)

    Отправлено с моего MI MAX через Tapatalk
    ------
    #lacedaemon_xxx #normandie_niemen

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast