Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: Tactic still matter in this game

Tactic still matter in this game

I played this 2 asso matches with hard attack ( as always , i never play defensive ) , message for beginners : never be afraid of stronger oppo,tankers...etc, just follow your ideas,tactics still matter in this game.

Tactic still matter in this game-screenshot-1176-.jpg
    Tactic still matter in this game-screenshot-1175-.jpg
    Tactic still matter in this game-screenshot-1177-.jpg
    maloukees, khris, Nebu and 2 others like this.

“Football is born in the brain, not in the body"

Rilly that's nice

Sent from my CUBOT H3 using Tapatalk

All is a big illusion. and we know it, and you too lol

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Tactics has some part.
    The whole pack > Formation-orders-watching a game and coaching.

Sometimes not
    khris and IImaestroII like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Rookie
    Guys i have a problem with my striker, help!! His position is st/aml and i give him a shadow strike sa. But when i put him in st position his sa dont show up when im playing, and when i put him in aml pos he got his sa worked well. So its like the sa shadow strike dont work on st pos or im just having bad luck? Btw he perform well in both postions too.
    Last edited by ElDiablo89; 10-13-2018 at 10:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ElDiablo89 View Post
    Guys i have a problem with my striker, help!! His position is st/aml and i give him a shadow strike sa. But when i put him in st position his sa dont show up when im playing, and when i put him in aml pos he got his sa worked well. So its like the sa shadow strike dont work on st pos or im just having bad luck? Btw he perform well in both postions too.
    Yoiu've written the solution really. lol

I said in the previous comment

"All is a big illusion. "

Because;
    Is not your tactic, is the tactic that the game chose to work in X situation.

And is not the player you want, is the player that the game wants.

All is visual in TE, and the job of a manager is discover and test, and find what works.

Then, what if a team is set by default to work with Hard attack? and fail deeply with normal mentality?...
    This creates a effect, these calibrations makes people think they have the key formation, or key orders or key of something, and then we've seen here in the forum loads of managers coming with a magical tactic, but, in the end, is not what they found, is what the game has set by default to work in a particular team.

Meditate about it

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Yoiu've written the solution really. lol

I said in the previous comment

"All is a big illusion. "

Because;
    Is not your tactic, is the tactic that the game chose to work in X situation.

And is not the player you want, is the player that the game wants.

All is visual in TE, and the job of a manager is discover and test, and find what works.

Then, what if a team is set by default to work with Hard attack? and fail deeply with normal mentality?...
    This creates a effect, these calibrations makes people think they have the key formation, or key orders or key of something, and then we've seen here in the forum loads of managers coming with a magical tactic, but, in the end, is not what they found, is what the game has set by default to work in a particular team.

Meditate about it

Bro, everything is a illusion if u want to go deep... But now we can control even the dream itself. So what if i want to put him in st pos, he will perform well or not? Cause i got a much better player in the left wing...

Bro, everything is a illusion if u want to go deep... But now we can control even the dream itself. So what if i want to put him in st pos, he will perform well or not? Cause i got a much better player in the left wing...
    What means much better? scores more? assists more? team plays more fluid? or u mean AvQ?

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    What means much better? scores more? assists more? team plays more fluid? or u mean AvQ?
    Hmm, i got a ml with assist sa but same avq as my st/aml. But my dl is like well train in attack further than my dr so i kind of need my lefties focus more on defensive.

Hmm, i got a ml with assist sa but same avq as my st/aml. But my dl is like well train in attack further than my dr so i kind of need my lefties focus more on defensive.
    What if the 3 best contributors in your team are in the left side and thats all? and then in this situation you score and the DCs, DR and maybe some MCs +gk help in defense so, you don't need more?
    The target is find a way to see the team playing fluid and the "most contributive players" doing their job. Really, it doesn't matter, if theres nobody in the right, or in the center. Only matters if what you have work.

If a player have the power to control al alone the match, it doesn't matter if he is a aml, a mc, or a st. Is a matter of power, If this gives you the dominance simply, the game will give you the control of matches without go for the right side.

Still you have some different options and thats good, if something dont work you can try the 2nd option just by switching players.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast