Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Like Tree78Likes

Thread: Season 111 - Are you ready?

Quote Originally Posted by simeon__filipov View Post
    Нещото което научих е че трябва да гледаш как са оценките на играчите по време на мач и спрямо тях да нагласил системата която ще противодейства на противника ( много хора си мислят че щом включат на хард атака и ще смачкат всеки , но тогава са най лесни за разгром ) Труго важно е как си тренираш играчите .
    За този сезон имам 375 токена , $460м но още не съм довършил стадиона , иначе нищо няма да взимам играчите са ми млади и са на над 110% възрастта им е 22,1 ще взимам догодина
    Спечелих лигата , шампионската лига , я купата съм 3ти за този сезон ще гоня требъл , иначе от сезон на сезон се представям все по-добре . В момента съм 18 ниво тренировките са ми на макс отбора ми е Sons of Anarchy за жалост не мога да направя снимка на
    С асоциацията отпаднах в голд 1
    Please, In english, or here;

https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...tml#post573534

Tnx!

This season I decided to play and try the league +cup

But you know these teams that tank for league and then play in weekend? so that...

-12% and each attempt was a goal for him xD

Here they why we need a 2nd page for formations.... let the league in peace all alone.
    Season 111 - Are you ready?-tanker-75.jpg

Desert Rats FC - Week 1 report

End of the first week of the season, and the Rats are doing pretty well.

Season 111 - Are you ready?-s36-season-stats-week-1.jpg

The only goals conceded were in the 1-2 defeat in the first League match of the season.

The Management picked up this player as their final (for now) recruit in the squad rebuilding exercise, and he has proved pretty successful...

Season 111 - Are you ready?-dr-filipe-queiros-8m.jpg

In the League, Desert Rats are nicely poised in third position, ready for a slip up by the teams ahead of them. The four friends are occupying the first four slots in the table.

Season 111 - Are you ready?-s36-l29-league-r05-top.jpg

It's not a surprise that Filipe Queiros is leading the Top Scorer table, or the ratings table.

Season 111 - Are you ready?-s36-l29-league-r05tp.jpg

The Rats are leading their Champions League Group

Season 111 - Are you ready?-s36-champ-group-gr3.jpg

...and are negotiating their way through the Cup draw.

Season 111 - Are you ready?-s36-cup-r16-draw.jpg
    Nebu likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

The 1st vs we that are 2nd, after the trolling score vs the tanker,,,

I tank.

Season 111 - Are you ready?-lol-s75.jpg

Addicted
    I just went on to the next round of CL as group leader in a tough draw. My next opponent has almost equal quality as me. I’m having a bad season in the league, currently 5th. I’m already in the semi for cup, winning the first leg by 6-0😎 aiming for the cup final this season.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinany03 View Post
    I just went on to the next round of CL as group leader in a tough draw. My next opponent has almost equal quality as me. I’m having a bad season in the league, currently 5th. I’m already in the semi for cup, winning the first leg by 6-0 aiming for the cup final this season.
    I am leading the league by a point
    I am in Ucl 16 after topping my group and there are no good challenges in it too
    I lost 1:0 at home in the cup due to my players being tired and now i play second leg

Sent from my Infinix X5010 using Tapatalk

The Nebuchadnezzar is having one of those days we long to forget:
    1. Got knocked out of the cup in a 5-4 penalty shootout;
    2. Got a loose and a draw in FA games (glad we made it to the finals thought);
    3. Lost 3 points at home and now sits 3rd on the League table.

...pheèeeew!

I noticed most of the goals we conceded were from counters, and my players were just too slow to respond. Does anybody know why?
    nikolgiorgos likes this.
    The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

Quote Originally Posted by Nebu View Post
    The Nebuchadnezzar is having one of those days we long to forget:
    1. Got knocked out of the cup in a 5-4 penalty shootout;
    2. Got a loose and a draw in FA games (glad we made it to the finals thought);
    3. Lost 3 points at home and now sits 3rd on the League table.

...pheèeeew!

I noticed most of the goals we conceded were from counters, and my players were just too slow to respond. Does anybody know why?
    What orders r u using? have u the offside trap active?

I use Attack/short pass/through middle/counter on
    High press/Normal/Man to man (I switch to zonal when there are too many opponents)/ offside trap is usually off

Today I played DL DC DR DMC for defence, and they are all at least 5* and have been performing well.
    Last edited by Nebu; 10-27-2018 at 07:41 PM.
    khris likes this.
    The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

Quote Originally Posted by Nebu View Post
    I use Attack/short pass/through middle/counter on
    High press/Normal/Man to man (I switch to zonal when there are too many opponents)/ offside trap is usually off

Today I played DL DC DR DMC for defence, and they are all at least 5* and have been performing well.
    Zonal/man to man and Highpress/low are not strategic options, simply are activated for a bonus in exchange of condition Yes/Not.

Always activate the man to man + high press, then, the other options are a little bit the same but in another sense like:

Long passing, or work, or not, if work, cool, but if you lose passes just switch to short. I really would start with mixed and see if theres a mistake when theres a long one.
    Really, mostly of orders are selected by each daily match scenario to work as amatch tactic or, to do not work.
    Is not a matter of 1vs1 orders exactly, same with start with passing through the middle, the scenario can chose the "orders by default" as wrong, then once u are inside the match if aorder don't work properly, switch it, trying for left flank for example.

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast