Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: So.. This is the "prototype solution" against tanking ?

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Blast View Post
    Having done a full and intensive psychological analysis of the various factors that involve tanking or can be construed as tanking, I've come to the inevitable conclusion that the only course of action is to cut off their goolies!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhstRrZzaso
    You misspelt goalies there.

Best way to stop tankers is to cull the account lol. (but after this season please lol)
    now that's a harsh lesson.
    I'm not going to lie I'm tanking this season. not because i want too but because everyone else is,. why should i play fair and end up the twat for the following season?

i had an interesting match yesterday when we both tried so hard to get beat what is the game coming too?
    All this crap of i need a break i need a month out is just an excuse.

The game is a mess and its only a mess because the main people of the game have no interest in this topic.
    tankers,Mutants swarm all over these side show competitions and rape the honest people's efforts.

I'm so anti tanking. but I've been forced to join in think about it.
    why should i let some ****ty little lazy cheating knob reap all the rewards by foul play.

I don't care what anyone says it's cheating and the game has now made me a cheater and I'm honest as any man on here.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Aku Papua View Post
    The easiest way to stop tanking is by make em lose their 3 best players once they fail to promote...
    Im sure the battle for top 8 will be much more interesting...
    No, the best way to stop people tanking is to kill them ! Did you even think before writing this ? Blame Nordeus not tankers! Where do you see in football a promotion ending in being a disadvantage ? This is the problem not tankers!
    And just to annoy you, I am tanking, I manage to win an event ticket for every league game while losing (even against other tankers with all players out of position), I will win the super league and be a treble candidate next year.

treble candidate by cheating you mean or your so called exploiting the system

Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    Hmmm. Bearing in mind that in my recent experience the vast majority of matches are going with the relative Quality of the teams, I'd rather a tough but fair League than the nonsense that goes on at the moment, where a tanker for most of the season suddenly wakes up for a couple of matches and puts out his strongest squad against some of the top teams just to foul up the status quo amongst them...
    I agree 100%.
    ФК МЕДАК II - 62 x Liga; 33 x Liga Sampiona; 21 x Kup; 3 x Super Liga: 2 x Super Kup
    nastupi: Frisanco (AMR) 771, golovi: Frisanco (AMR) 768; asistencije: Frisanco (AMR) 522

Famous
    So.. This is the "prototype solution" against tanking ?-image.jpgLevel above me, won the league last season, tanking this one? Next match must be champions league.
    So. Answers on a postcard.
    What would you do?So.. This is the "prototype solution" against tanking ?-image.jpgClick image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	93.9 KB 
ID:	111860So.. This is the "prototype solution" against tanking ?-image.jpg

I already know how to avoid him next season. But can anyone give me a good reason why I shouldn't?
    Last edited by Altiplano; 10-30-2018 at 01:23 PM. Reason: Wrong photo

Best way to get rid of the tankers is make this game steady without those ridiculous updates with bugs

farming at night to get my vids just ridiculous

and if i play fair dont promote me 2 seasons if i am at the bottem og the league place 14 and 12 in 2 seasons

and if i play fair dont give me opponents 2 lvl.s higher in cups

With other words Nordeus need to fix the game otherwise you need to be forced to tank or cheating draw with those ridiculous Bugs

And they had years enough to make this game steady with this forum and millions of players who testing the game and giving advise here

But Nordeus dont care about it

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123