Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Like Tree92Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Running With Ghosts Challenge - FULL-TIME!

Famous
    Note to Nordeus.
    No videos = no 2x training bonus = no play event. Not going to spend even more rest packs to play the event when I have to use them to play the "core" of the game.
    I would have to spend 11 rest packs to have my starting 11 fit to play against an unknown team in the Halloween event to win 2 tokens? Lol.
    lespa likes this.

Famous
    4 games 4 losses no tickets left. Draw your own conclusions as to the quality of the event and nordeus intentions here. Most of those losses were as a result of opponent late goals by the way.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Dreamer
    yeah, i should have seen this. you need a ticket for every single match you play on this challenge, not 1 ticket until you lose... brilliant, nordeus! you need to play 15 matches on this challenge and they give you 2 tickets to start. you can get 7 tickets during the 7 days of the challenge and they give you 3 tickets bonus during the challenge. so, a total of 12 tickets and 15 matches to play. so, to complete this challenge you need to buy tickets and 1 single ticket costs 9 tokens. if you win every match you need to buy 3 tickets = 27 tokens. but if you lose (and you WILL LOSE) matches = very much tokens. this is f&ckin' brilliant, the money maker nordeus strikes again!
    Last edited by funker; 10-29-2018 at 08:45 AM.

Rookie
    @funker ur right. You do not even have the chance to win. Any opponents in the second round were bots I lost all games. Even the goalkeeper shot a free kick goal against me.... hahaha

Rookie
    a ticket costs 9 tokens? There you get almost one player in the auction cheaper hahaha
    maloukees likes this.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by tilkmin View Post
    a ticket costs 9 tokens? There you get almost one player in the auction cheaper hahaha
    yes, and you spend 9 tokens to play again and you lose with a 10% weaker team )) hahaha best 9 tokens you will ever spend

The challenge is good, I received 7 stars dc/dl 23 years , I lost just 1 match , but the next phase I played 2 matches and lost them all , penalty and 89 min goal ... the reward is 100 tokens it is good,the previous was 15 tokens , so you could earned 2+4+5+15+100=126 tokens and 3 tickets ... and 2 players a good one vs Argentina , and an average 5stars against USA , so if you buy 8 tickets = 64 tokens you got 4 before the challenge won 3 during the challenge and 7 from the league you will have 22 tickets for 64 tokens, you will earn 126 tokens and 7 1/2 stars player and 5 stars player also lots of blues and greens... for me this challenge is much better than the last one with accosiacions where some of the mates didn’t play...

Famous
    Patience with this challenge.

The more active and skilled guys are more likely to play there games early on. Just sit back and let them get their games in, then start the competition at a later date.
    lespa, Aku Papua and Cope King like this.

These matches don't impact on players' condition, morale or injuries- so why after the 2 losses from Yugoslavia , my players from superb morale are on poor now ,and also its counted on my lineup form from matches ,im done with this **** its just another bull.... event for mutants
    Last edited by mirkoo92; 10-29-2018 at 12:28 PM.

VIP
    This is a lie!!!

It does impact morale!!!

[Official] Running With Ghosts Challenge - FULL-TIME!-1zaaaaaaaaa.jpg

And with idiotic opponents formation, we couldn't manage a single counter-attack... I'm out of this stupid event...

[Official] Running With Ghosts Challenge - FULL-TIME!-1zaaaaaaaa.jpg

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast