Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516
Like Tree92Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Running With Ghosts Challenge - FULL-TIME!

Rookie
    So it would have cost 9 tokens to buy a ticket but any excess tickets are only worth 1 morale boost each. Wow that is some profit Nordeus is making.
    Cope King and Half-timer like this.

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #152
    Hi everyone,

For those seeing the morale booster conversion popup over and over again, we are investigating now and will provide an update ASAP.

Very sorry for this inconvenience.

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #153
    UPDATE: Fix for the morale conversion popup has just been pushed. Thanks for your patience and apologies once again.

SausyFC

Quote Originally Posted by Marizofi View Post
    Something happen... game don't want to play with me...I still can't play it... last 3 Days... amazing
    Me neither. I can´t play for 3 days before it ends and i had tickets and i need to end the first stage to beat Uruguay btw 104% Uruguay against my 115% 3 looses so again useless challange and most frustrated from the perspective that i can´t eve play and then i will get for 2 tickets 2 morale boosts thats amazingly ridiculous

Wish I'd realised unused tokens get traded for morale packs - I wouldn't have bothered playing the last few days. I only played so as not to waste my tokens and hope I could win a few bonuses. But I could never find an opponent when my team was in good condition.
    Just like the previous tournament, I wasted so many health and morale packs to get my team in great condition to play a match - but no opponent could be found - what a wate of my resources. And time! Pretty angry about this, especially as the rewards were so poor. I spent about 25 health packs and 10 morale boosters to get my team ready to play a game with the reward of about 2 health packs (or something similarly measly). Even more frustrating as I've been struggling to get the free packs lately.

Even the player reward for eventually defeating USA (at the third attempt - all three matches being decided on penalties) was disappointing. The promise was a 5-7 star player. Well you kept your promise. You awarded me a 5-star 23 year old with no special skills - the minimum you could have awarded. Not only that, but his positions are identical to my best player who is younger and better and with special skills! So, I won a reserve player - awesome!
    khris, madflo19 and Barfly99 like this.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Finished in the last day, crazy challenge

Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516