Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Like Tree92Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Running With Ghosts Challenge - FULL-TIME!

Just say no to this kind of contests
    https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...d-contest.html

bring back King of the Hill .

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #32
    We'll look into the reports here of morale being impacted by challenge matches.
    mirkoo92 likes this.

Yeah ... it’s decreasing my morale... about National teams, try formation with 3 strikers aml/sc/amr ; 4 or 5 defenders 4-flat or 3flat dmr and dml if 4 defenders use 2 dmc and mc if 5 defenders use 2mc, team mentality defence mix,mix on- I never lost against ghosts with these tactics, they got the middle, but I got the goals

Are you kidding me? I spend a ticket to get beaten by a bot team? This event is trash. Spend time actually improving the game instead of dumb events like this.
    velk00s likes this.
    DRAGONS SC

THE PERMANENT END

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #35
    Hi everyone,

We've just pushed a fix for the issue of morale/injuries happening in certain cases. If you had either, please contact Support using the "?" in-game and they'll take it from there.

Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks to those who flagged it up.

SausyFC

VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Hi everyone,

We've just pushed a fix for the issue of morale/injuries happening in certain cases. If you had either, please contact Support using the "?" in-game and they'll take it from there.

SausyFC
    Too late, not gonna play it, got trolled badly in the league, after the event games...

Rookie
    Hi everyone,

SausyFC
    Zzz plz sausy, then what happen to everyone that already play the challenge? Contact the “?” take forever and they will answer like in the end of this challenge or longer...

Hi everyone,

SausyFC
    Why should everyone ,affected by this bug ,contact the support?
    Why should we spend more time with the support?
    Why don't you just send 5 or 10 blue packs to everyone? like other serious game companies do,every time when something happens because of their fault and not of the users fault?
    What nordeus is doing is the biggest fraud ever,do you have any idea how many doesn't know that they can claim what they lost because of nordeus incompetence, or how many doesn't want to contact the support just because (most) of the support guys are useless?or do you know that many users doesn't know that they lost morale playing this challenge, so they will not get back what nordeus steal from them?
    Here is how your competitors respect their customers..
    [Official] Running With Ghosts Challenge - FULL-TIME!-screenshot_20181024-092818_pescm.jpg
    [Official] Running With Ghosts Challenge - FULL-TIME!-20180629_211021.jpg
    Last edited by madflo19; 10-29-2018 at 04:08 PM.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Dreamer
    those robot teams are unbeatable... i mean, wtf formations are those? only 2 DC's and there's nothing you can do to score. pathetic
    velk00s likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by madflo19 View Post
    Why should everyone ,affected by this bug ,contact the support?
    Why should we spend more time with the support?
    Why don't you just send 5 or 10 blue packs to everyone? like other serious game companies do,every time when something happens because of their fault and not of the users fault?
    What nordeus is doing is the biggest fraud ever,do you have any idea how many doesn't know that they can claim what they lost because of nordeus incompetence, or how many doesn't want to contact the support just because (most) of the support guys are useless?or do you know that many users doesn't know that they lost morale playing this challenge, so they will not get back what nordeus steal from them?
    Here is how your competitors respect their customers..
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20181024-092818_PESCM.jpg 
Views:	80 
Size:	81.2 KB 
ID:	111810
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20180629_211021.jpg 
Views:	78 
Size:	50.7 KB 
ID:	111812
    If I’m not happen to be in a country where I can’t acquire pes manager then I don’t have to kill my time with this sh*thole of manager game zzz.

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast