Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree43Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Announcement] Upcoming Changes to FA Matchmaking

Will all players in the cast participate in the process or will it be limited to the best 14 or 18?

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    I guess it's about the case when there is one (or more) very team in a group (usually a secondary account of another member) so to lower the avg quality of the group and after the draw, it's buying 5* players.
    Then after the games, it's selling the 5* players and remains with the 1*-2* till the next draw.
    After the update, I can imagine that the next draw will consider the quality of that fake team, when played the games of the week end.

I hope also the update to include the real avg quality of every member for making similar pairs and not only the current 11 squad during the draw.
    Nebu likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Long live tankers and draw manipulators with few teams in same server.
    maloukees likes this.

Sausy does this mean that fa will have _new_ 1 * teams in fa (Who were not previously present in the FA in previous tournaments) will no longer have a low rating? And those associations that sell players on the friends team after the tournament (on Sunday) and buy them after the draw?

In General, the question is whether you have decided these two ways of manipulation or not. I have doubts-since a new team in FA can be 1* several seasons in a row ...
    ------
    #lacedaemon_xxx #normandie_niemen

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #15
    Quote Originally Posted by jcohen42 View Post
    Why not just take into account team quality in Association games? Seems to me that players can still tank in League/Cup and manipulate their quality that way.

Also, why not address the questions regarding the changes to the national team with early player retirements and opponents quality?
    We're confident in this, but I appreciate the suggestion. We are keeping an eye on how this will go. While I can't reveal specifics, more data points means better matchmaking.

I will reply to your national team thread there.
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

Can you give us example what will exactly happen? If I understand this right you are on curse to screw up already screwed up game engine and draw procedure.

And right now this announcement sounds like: "We have made some changes but we are not sure what we changed"
    Last edited by NekoIzMase; 11-21-2018 at 03:35 PM.

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #17
    Quote Originally Posted by lalexrus View Post
    Sausy does this mean that fa will have _new_ 1 * teams in fa (Who were not previously present in the FA in previous tournaments) will no longer have a low rating? And those associations that sell players on the friends team after the tournament (on Sunday) and buy them after the draw?

In General, the question is whether you have decided these two ways of manipulation or not. I have doubts-since a new team in FA can be 1* several seasons in a row ...
    We believe the change covers many scenarios, but as I said, we will be keeping an eye on data and feedback and making tweaks as needed.

if you have two 1 or 2 star accounts and a 7/8 star rating, the quality of the association is 4 stars or 5. How to remove opponents?

Trimis de pe al meu SM-J530F folosind Tapatalk

9.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #19
    Quote Originally Posted by pmarques25 View Post
    Will all players in the cast participate in the process or will it be limited to the best 14 or 18?
    How quality is calculated in all competitions is not changing.

Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    How quality is calculated in all competitions is not changing.
    the phase is that they have 2 1/2 star accounts that put them down to lower the quality of the association and receive easy advs
    And have several accounts of one or two stars that put them in the association to receive glid opponents to each other tournament 2 accounts

Trimis de pe al meu SM-J530F folosind Tapatalk

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast