Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
Like Tree43Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Announcement] Upcoming Changes to FA Matchmaking

Quote Originally Posted by Reece p FC View Post
    yes, players that only care about asso games can tank with their 2 star players in all other competitions, and get easy asso match ups. that's how I ended up facing someone nearly 40% higher in this weekends asso final, completely spoils the game
    Why would someone only care about associate games though? That seems backwards to me. Associations give so little rewards, you just get 5/5/5 red/blue/green if your FA wins the tournament. But you still get 4/4/4, 3/3/3, or even 2/2/2 if you come in last. It's not a big difference. Sure you get some tokens at the end of the season based on where the FA finishes, but if you're not even using your "real team" in league/cup/champions league then what do you need tokens for?

It seems pointless to only play this game for FA. FA is just there for some minor rewards to help your team play in real competitions throughout the season. lol
    Zeek FC - League Level 8
    Club History
    5 League Trophies: 3,4,5,6,7 | 1 Runner-Up: 2
    4 Cup Trophies: 3,4,5,6
    3 Champion's League Trophies: 3,4,5
    1 Super League Trophies: 2
    3 Triple Crowns: 3,4,5

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Why would someone only care about associate games though?
    to sell his group for real money ?
    Cope King likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

[Announcement] Upcoming Changes to FA Matchmaking

To any admins, developers etc. Can I suggest a change in the Association matchups as cheating/tanking is still going on? See attached pic. This guy beat me 6-2 and 6-1 then suddenly after the games are finished he changes his team so that it’s rated as 1%. Why not base the matchups on the average rating of a clubs strongest XI players?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Or base the matchups on the quality of the players used in Association matches. They've proven they can do it for all matches, why not just do it for Association only?

[Announcement] Upcoming Changes to FA Matchmaking

Something needs to be done. Can anyone explain how this is fair? Look at the difference in quality!! How is the game assisting the tanking here? I can’t understand how they are getting away with it, if anyone can explain how they are doing it, I’d be interested to understand!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by davemurn7; 01-05-2019 at 10:35 AM.

Banned
    With platinum group, gold1 or gold compare 3 groups has been a terrific innovation! congratulations

Quote Originally Posted by iMustafa View Post
    With platinum group, gold1 or gold compare 3 groups has been a terrific innovation! congratulations
    if this is not a bug - it's just the death of the most interesting part of the game - associations. the only place where there is still competition with other managers. it remains only to completely disable the training system.....
    ------
    #lacedaemon_xxx #normandie_niemen

I am sure that this is bug

Quote Originally Posted by po_zdrach View Post
    I am sure that this is bug
    maybe, but.... bugs themselves do not arise, or it is not taken into account in the design conditions (separate divisions), or the code is so confusing that in the process of correction/change/add functionality (eg albums from 9 to 15 January) accidentally spoiled the lot associations. here we can only guess what happened-no one will tell us. and for 10 tokens to the victims most likely Nordeus will not give (now the support is very stingy)
    ------
    #lacedaemon_xxx #normandie_niemen

Addicted
    Same here. Our platinum assoc meets one Gold 3 and two Gold 2 teams.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast