Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Like Tree58Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Retirements - National team

Apprentice
    I somehow managed to beat the gmhard team Brazil 4-3 and since this morning, the 1* replacements Nordeus gave me for me players that retired without explanation, transformed into 4/5* players when I played the match.

Still really annoyed, as I trained them every day and had a full squad of good players I worked hard to build. I started this season distraught with 4 first teamers showing as 1* and only 3 subs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

15 out of 18 players retiring from my national team... Crazy. What is going to happen Nordeus?

Are we going to have at least an all time stats page for national teams?
    pele likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by 6ummy View Post
    15 out of 18 players retiring from my national team... Crazy. What is going to happen Nordeus?

Are we going to have at least an all time stats page for national teams?
    What! How can you even play? You don't even have 11 players to play a game!

Famous
    After retire, Nordeus give you new players,

Anyway we play with this National Team, only for the album.. in a way for extra tokens

I'm getting absolutely hammered, 5-0, 6-0, 4-2, 5-0, in my National games. Okay England was just beaten by USA 3-1, makes perfect sense!

Back of the net!

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Gobobo View Post
    I'm getting absolutely hammered, 5-0, 6-0, 4-2, 5-0, in my National games. Okay England was just beaten by USA 3-1, makes perfect sense!
    England have proven many times they can lose to anyone

Famous
    Just checked and I've another 7 top players retiring. That's going to leave me with ONE of my original 23 players from 2 seasons ago (a 31 y.o 125% player) and 11 assorted 5* players.
    I hope Nordeus has a mechanism to recruit that doesn't involve using tokens?
    I'm guessing they must be thinking of continuing this competition or else they wouldn't be cleaning all the teams out like this, they'd just stop it? So what's the plan?

Rookie
    10 more players retiring this season leaving 8 players and no goalkeepers , if I somehow manage to get 3 new teams every week till the end of the season and manage to beat them all with a severly weakened team from last retirements l might just have enough players to make a team maybe not with a goalkeeper but never mind .Can nordeus or the moderator please tell us if this farce is ending ?

Famous
    Well, I don't have enough players to rotate as two teams so I only managed 5 games yesterday (instead of the 10 I could cram in with 23 players) and could only win one, so didn't even qualify for a new player to fill the ranks. Still need 4 badges as well to fill the whole book.
    Nordeus seem to be making a real mess of what was a good idea.

Rookie
    Well it happened I defeated two out of three teams ( the three star and two star in my first two games ) but in SEVEN games against the one star who by the way played like the greatest team the world has ever seen I lost them all now with the retirements at the end of the season I am going to be unable to make a team , so what now ? If nordeus give me some more players what's the point of retirements ? If not where do I go from here ?

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast