Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
Like Tree58Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Retirements - National team

National Teams

Hi all, do we know if National teams is coming to an end? The majority of my players are retiring this season,14 out of 21, so I will he left with 7 players!! If it’s continuing, what will happen? I have 5 more teams I need to beat. Thanks

Rookie
    I keep forgetting about my lot.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by robstean View Post
    Hi all, do we know if National teams is coming to an end? The majority of my players are retiring this season,14 out of 21, so I will he left with 7 players!! If it’s continuing, what will happen? I have 5 more teams I need to beat. Thanks
    we don't know
    as long we have enough players and opponents, still playing.
    This means for two Wednesdays.
    Then we 'll see.
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 12-26-2018 at 03:02 PM.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

My national team is 140%. Only need to beat 4 more teams but have 14 retirements coming and only 6 players left for next season. Why so little information about what’s going to happen next?!
    gslgregory likes this.

Dreamer
    As the rules of the game stated
    If a team has less than 14 players ( minimum requirements), the game will generate players for the team. As for the quality of the players - good luck
    gslgregory likes this.

I have 21 players. Next year 15 will retire including my entire starting 11. Oh well. I always forget about this competition anyway since it's only one day a week.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

VIP
    Nordeus, you are retards!!! Leaving me with 10 players, for the next season, and only one defender... Really???

Retirements - National team-1xmm.jpg
    gslgregory likes this.

Rookie
    I lost around half my first team the last time players "retired".
    Now, 9/11 of my firstteam will retire next time it happens. A few of those players are at a very prime age of 26-27.

Stop being **** Nordeus. =/
    gslgregory likes this.

Famous
    I will say one thing about the complaints though. Since the retirements started half way through the season before last we've had around 8 new players available (low Q granted)
    I've been using these new players to replace the ones retiring at the end of the season, even though it was an 80% for a 120% in most cases, not much fun to do but it means I will have a squad of 13 players for next season.
    Did the ones who are hardest hit on this thread just keep their top 23 players and not plan ahead and use the weekly replacements?

Quote Originally Posted by 6ummy View Post
    15 out of 18 players retiring from my national team... Crazy. What is going to happen Nordeus?

Are we going to have at least an all time stats page for national teams?
    I will lost 15 of my 20 players... Including the whole main team... I think it's the end of line for me

Enviado de meu Moto Z2 Play usando o Tapatalk

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast