Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: Can someone from Nordeus help me understand?

They keep their teams with high quality and mutant players so to play in platinum or go for the top100 asso list.
    Meanwhile they can play every season for the Cup or the CH.L. and participate also the next season if win it..
    Now that friendlies has gone, it's possible to see super tankers more often,

3 exploits in one sentence - lol

And if you are expecting an answer from Nordeus they will tell the same sh** like here,1.5 year ago https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...on-format.html
    Can someone from Nordeus help me understand?-screenshot_20181128-135919_chrome.jpg
    pjBS likes this.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

This is EXACTLY the answer I expect.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by madflo19 View Post
    Exactly this is how the game has become ,who exploits the game better,because this game has not much in common with football.
    But I still believe there are majority of players who still want to play soccer, and minority who prefer playing exploiting championship. So why annoy the majority by exposing them to the minority?

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Ποσιδονας View Post
    They keep their teams with high quality and mutant players so to play in platinum or go for the top100 asso list.
    Meanwhile they can play every season for the Cup or the CH.L. and participate also the next season if win it..
    Now that friendlies has gone, it's possible to see super tankers more often,

3 exploits in one sentence - lol
    But what joy does it give you to play and loose half of the matches? Dont get it. But fine, if someone feels satisfaction from loosing all the league matches, its his decision. But why does the game give him any advantage against me? Why someone, who regularly wins CL/cup and who plays platinum in asso, why he does gain 20% over me every seasons?

Why, for instance, the game does not promote teams not just based on their league standings, but also on CL/Cup progress? Or on asso results? When someone is strong enough to play 1/8 final in any competition, why not promote him regardless of his league standings?

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by madflo19 View Post
    And if you are expecting an answer from Nordeus they will tell the same sh** like here,1.5 year ago https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...on-format.html
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20181128-135919_Chrome.jpg 
Views:	87 
Size:	86.9 KB 
ID:	113518
    Crazy

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Santa1212 View Post

And can you tell me, why the hell needs this 187percent guy to be helped and pushed by putting him against lower level opponents? Do you think 164percent team is not strong enough so he needs to be given another 20 percent?

And most importantly, would you please try to show me any reason, how I could enjoy a game which creates such unbelievable situations?
    How many leagues are at your level?

If there are less than 32 qualified managers for the CL at any given level, then there will be seasons in which an entire level plays +1 level or -1 level.

That said, level 36 seems kind of low to have less than 8 leagues at that level.
    Last edited by pcmacdaniel; 11-28-2018 at 10:14 PM.
    Level 40 Manager

Famous
    Let us just hope with also the retirement of the National team players,

That next season the National Teams play the Association matches for us!!!!!
    pele likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by maloukees View Post
    Let us just hope with also the retirement of the National team players,

That next season the National Teams play the Association matches for us!!!!!
    This is neither a thread about National Teams or Associations.
    DRAGONS SC

THE PERMANENT END

Quote Originally Posted by Santa1212 View Post
    But I still believe there are majority of players who still want to play soccer, and minority who prefer playing exploiting championship. So why annoy the majority by exposing them to the minority?
    Soccer?what's soccer?i like football xD
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast