Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
Like Tree83Likes

Thread: Season 113 - Are you ready?

Dreamer
    Is tat ur other team? Why so confident tat the owner wud sell?

Dreamer
    Nope - I have only one account
    No harm trying if I want to buy 😁
    Last edited by Chai; 12-28-2018 at 05:13 AM. Reason: More info

Quote Originally Posted by po_zdrach View Post
    Khris, you are very polite and prefer to believe in "margins", "scenarios", "internal programming" and looking for logic and explanation about for what happened in this game, but it is time to see true. This game is broken! It is madness and sh*t.

My last hope is TE 2019, but don't expect to much...
    The point is that, Ive seen this before... since Docherty -amr- retired, Ive no key players or contributive ones... didn't help me the change to a 3N in the 2nd attack line... and this caused the same situation as when I had the semi-retired ST Yordanov between the subs, in that case I bought 5-6-7 different players but none of them worked cause I had already the key player as a reserve....

So now, the case is similar... probably there's a lack of contribution in the main 11, then, 1 or 2, I could buy new players but I won't cuz Im waiting for a retirement of the actual team to do a renovation, or too, maybe exist the option that actually Ive a sub-reserve with enough power to turn the situation as ocurred with Yordanov (the situation was the same really, no fluid game, almost no chances... that season with draws and loses vs -40%) and when I used him again, after try to buy 6-7 STs and so, this streak finished.

I believe I could turn it, but I won't really xD

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    The point is that, Ive seen this before... since Docherty -amr- retired, Ive no key players or contributive ones... didn't help me the change to a 3N in the 2nd attack line... and this caused the same situation as when I had the semi-retired ST Yordanov between the subs, in that case I bought 5-6-7 different players but none of them worked cause I had already the key player as a reserve....

So now, the case is similar... probably there's a lack of contribution in the main 11, then, 1 or 2, I could buy new players but I won't cuz Im waiting for a retirement of the actual team to do a renovation, or too, maybe exist the option that actually Ive a sub-reserve with enough power to turn the situation as ocurred with Yordanov (the situation was the same really, no fluid game, almost no chances... that season with draws and loses vs -40%) and when I used him again, after try to buy 6-7 STs and so, this streak finished.

I believe I could turn it, but I won't really xD
    Just to make clear for me, you think that your team don't works against -40% opponent because of good player in your subs? In simple words.

Quote Originally Posted by po_zdrach View Post
    Just to make clear for me, you think that your team don't works against -40% opponent because of good player in your subs? In simple words.
    Is one, of the 2 options. As I experienced this few seasons ago... so, or a key player with low avq is there.... or simply, the players are stuck because theres noone with enough capacity of contribution, what needs a manager (me) going for new players, but this "me" won't.

xD

Lost 3-0 in cup trying a magical formation with 3DCs-3amcs and without Juninho out for red card by the way. All hopes in the SL.

The main problem of the main 11, no 9's or 10's as rating show the issue

Season 113 - Are you ready?-team-77.jpg

Famous

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	team 77.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	72.7 KB 
ID:	114934
    Can you explain a little more not so clear to me..

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by maloukees View Post
    Can you explain a little more not so clear to me..

Thanks
    I don't have "any" key player. Ive full of neutral/bad players, thats the reason too, of why the team don't play fluid.

The simulator select few players to be "the main protagonists" in each match, and discard 4-5 that, if you watch the game like in the old version, (deactivating the live match and reading the comments) you can see how, the game never show the name* of the 11 players during one match.

Then, you can see too, how the "chosen players" are alternating each match (if they r not key players**) , so many times we have ratings like, 7-8-6-8-7 for, the "contributive players".
    There are, contributive players (those who, assist, score, MCs helping in defense, those passing well or "doing some action"),
    the "non contributive players" , (those who don't show/or show** the name during the match, but have a weight in the simulation in some way, that's why I call them "neutral players") that can have, positive impact, or negative in the players arround, and key players. These key players can win all alone, 1 of them, the 70% of a title, and they tend to appear every match doing something positive -scoring, assisting, etc-

My team dont have key players. The contributive ones, are, the GK, who scores from FK/corners time to time... the DL, that seems to score time to time too and do a effort in attack, and then, I used 3 AMCs +1 as MC that seems to be "assistants" only, but, score in very few ocassions. Then mostly of times, mostly of players appear as neutral ones that don't do anyting some matches and don't appear despite that, they can have near 9*'s.

To "solve my problem" I need a key player at least, one of these who have, ratings like 9-10-10-8-9 and well, of course I need to notice that the game goes more fluid, and in my favour. Right now, I only have a 134% team, with "visual quality" but no more, because I have too much players bad programmed.

edit: lol later I edit this cuz I mixed terms and thesis writing fast, but there's an idea****

Resume:

A player can be, during the match, Visible or Invisible in the comments game mode.
    Then can be, Visible + contributive, in a positive, or negative way.
    Or Invisible+ do a contribution in negative/positive way too.

Visible/Invisible=appear, do not.

Visible + positive= scores, help indefense etc
    Visible + negative= loses the ball possession, misses 1,2,3 attempts etc

Invisible, what I call neutral players-
    Invisible+positive: Don't appear his name, but, the game goes fluid in your favour, so theres no negative impact in the players he have arround.
    Invisible+negative (don't show the name and impacts badly in the players arround when is set in the 11).

Then:
    Key players, appear almost always, doing positive contributions, helping to win, having 9's-10 as rating.
    "Positive Contributive players" (visible always) - these help like, one match yes, one no and so, scoring when they r chosen to appear, showing their name and helping. Ratings go like, 6-7-6-8-6 or 7-7-7-8-7
    "Negative Contributive Playrs" -
    That potato striker that with 8* scores 3 goals in 40 matches. Appearing constantly because he likes the camera man but missing all. That player who misses 3-4 attemps in a row.
    Too the player who loses the ball so allows a counter against you.
    Aggressive players.
    Last edited by khris; 12-28-2018 at 10:06 AM.

Famous
    I don't have "any" key player. Ive full of neutral/bad players, thats the reason too, of why the team don't play fluid.

The simulator select few players to be "the main protagonists" in each match, and discard 4-5 that, if you watch the game like in the old version, (deactivating the live match and reading the comments) you can see how, the game never show the name* of the 11 players during one match.

Then, you can see too, how the "chosen players" are alternating each match (if they r not key players**) , so many times we have ratings like, 7-8-6-8-7 for, the "contributive players".
    There are, contributive players (those who, assist, score, MCs helping in defense, those passing well or "doing some action"),
    the "non contributive players" , (those who don't show/or show** the name during the match, but have a weight in the simulation in some way, that's why I call them "neutral players") that can have, positive impact, or negative in the players arround, and key players. These key players can win all alone, 1 of them, the 70% of a title, and they tend to appear every match doing something positive -scoring, assisting, etc-

My team dont have key players. The contributive ones, are, the GK, who scores from FK/corners time to time... the DL, that seems to score time to time too and do a effort in attack, and then, I used 3 AMCs +1 as MC that seems to be "assistants" only, but, score in very few ocassions. Then mostly of times, mostly of players appear as neutral ones that don't do anyting some matches and don't appear despite that, they can have near 9*'s.

To "solve my problem" I need a key player at least, one of these who have, ratings like 9-10-10-8-9 and well, of course I need to notice that the game goes more fluid, and in my favour. Right now, I only have a 134% team, with "visual quality" but no more, because I have too much players bad programmed.

edit: lol later I edit this cuz I mixed terms and thesis writing fast, but there's an idea****

Resume:

A player can be, during the match, Visible or Invisible in the comments game mode.
    Then can be, Visible + contributive, in a positive, or negative way.
    Or Invisible+ do a contribution in negative/positive way too.

Visible/Invisible=appear, do not.

Visible + positive= scores, help indefense etc
    Visible + negative= loses the ball possession, misses 1,2,3 attempts etc

Invisible, what I call neutral players-
    Invisible+positive: Don't appear his name, but, the game goes fluid in your favour, so theres no negative impact in the players he have arround.
    Invisible+negative (don't show the name and impacts badly in the players arround when is set in the 11).

Then:
    Key players, appear almost always, doing positive contributions, helping to win, having 9's-10 as rating.
    "Positive Contributive players" (visible always) - these help like, one match yes, one no and so, scoring when they r chosen to appear, showing their name and helping. Ratings go like, 6-7-6-8-6 or 7-7-7-8-7
    "Negative Contributive Playrs" -
    That potato striker that with 8* scores 3 goals in 40 matches. Appearing constantly because he likes the camera man but missing all. That player who misses 3-4 attemps in a row.
    Too the player who loses the ball so allows a counter against you.
    Aggressive players.
    Thanks that makes sense.

So to say it simple, you have to observe the players more than the stars (quality they have).

If low quality if they perform as key players better to keep them always.
    khris likes this.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	team 77.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	72.7 KB 
ID:	114934
    But your -40% opponent who kill you on the pitch is full of well training, good internally programmed players and this is reason for his win. I understand that. Can you explain now, how my team (15 games winning streak) can lost against
    -50% abandoned team (only losses in last 5 games) and I can't change game no matter what I do? And this is not only one case.

Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast