Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
Like Tree83Likes

Thread: Season 113 - Are you ready?

Dreamer
    Khris- very good thesis 👍
    I had tried ways ( some absurd) not to get troll.
    Silly ways such as changing names of players, their jersey numbers and badges.
    Now I am looking into the difference in percentages and value between my team and my opponents.
    I had some degree of success in minimising the trolling - by friendlies 😁
    By losing friendlies- I hope the game engine recognises this as one of those lost matches and I would not be troll the next match. - so far so good 😎
    khris likes this.

Won 2-1 away 2nd leg champions league, my main st and amr were suspended due to red cards,i didn't changed the formation before the match started so i had no st on the bench and the game put a gk as st ×D
    He was winning 1-0 but somehow i scored 2 late goals and the troll was complete lol
    No one watched the match,i really feel sorry for him.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Aku Papua View Post
    Dayum... Got my ass beaten 4-1 away games on CL...
    Totally deserved it tho... Didnt prepared well, was having beach day with fam... Players all were tired...
    Season 113 - Are you ready?-screenshot_20181230-064826.jpg

almost got thru, 5-1 but one last minute pinalty screwed us... Humbled in quarter final again...

Dreamer
    Lost for the first time in league by 5-1
    Non attendance and didn't change my players
    True to the sequence- after every 5 matches on winning run - the 6th match either end in draw or lost.
    So roughly I knew how the troll works

Quote Originally Posted by Chai View Post
    Khris- very good thesis
    I had tried ways ( some absurd) not to get troll.
    Silly ways such as changing names of players, their jersey numbers and badges.
    Now I am looking into the difference in percentages and value between my team and my opponents.
    I had some degree of success in minimising the trolling - by friendlies
    By losing friendlies- I hope the game engine recognises this as one of those lost matches and I would not be troll the next match. - so far so good
    "Silly ways such as changing names of players, their jersey numbers and badges."

lol confuse the system, basically xD

Regarding:
    "By losing friendlies- I hope the game engine recognises this as one of those lost matches"

I can confirm you that nope, friendlies and regular season are different game features, the game don't save a losing streak that comes from friendlies.
    Personally I think that what works mostly is to prepare 2 "very different" tactics -opposite practically- and be ready to change important players during the match... as it re-calculates the simulation.

And the season is absolutely over. lost 0-2 in SL vs -20%. Non attending 1st min' , 03' and I start losing. with attack mentality, switch to defensive, long passing, all passings missed. every option changed went to worst.

I'm gonna relax for a very long time.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    "Silly ways such as changing names of players, their jersey numbers and badges."

lol confuse the system, basically xD

Regarding:
    "By losing friendlies- I hope the game engine recognises this as one of those lost matches"

I can confirm you that nope, friendlies and regular season are different game features, the game don't save a losing streak that comes from friendlies.
    Personally I think that what works mostly is to prepare 2 "very different" tactics -opposite practically- and be ready to change important players during the match... as it re-calculates the simulation.
    Do association matches count as regular or same as friendlies?
    If association matches are included as regular matches - then my cup final is as good as gone.
    My sixth match is against the same opponent that trash me 5-1 early this morning.
    Hope for the best.

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    I made it into the next round, things are getting harder and harder!

khris likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by Chai View Post
    Do association matches count as regular or same as friendlies?
    If association matches are included as regular matches - then my cup final is as good as gone.
    My sixth match is against the same opponent that trash me 5-1 early this morning.
    Hope for the best.

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk
    No, friendlies and assos, are separate features. I would count only the regular season with the main 3 tournaments, still not sure if apply the count for the 3 maincomps or separate League-Cup-CL because;

-any times we see Play-off rounds where for example, if we had a clear better team, and we have a closed score, the 2nd leg scenario "corrects" the differance.
    -The "contributive players" if Im right, have a variation in ratings playing in different comps... like 6-7-6-8-6 , this would mean that counts the 3 main comps, otherwise, as Ive not paid really attention to this, it is posible that the game gives a "fixed" behavior for League, and then a specific one individually for a CL/Cup play off....

Friendlies and FAs have it's own specific simulator calibration, like the extra events, where we can see paranormal activity... lol

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    A hat trick from Van Nistelroy - 600 goals.
    I think I will keep him for another - last season.

Season 113 - Are you ready?-rvn-d22-600-goals.jpg
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast