Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Like Tree83Likes

Thread: Season 113 - Are you ready?

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by KenoticFC View Post
    I had a good season winning the league, cup and a third super league place, but our association got relegated and that took out the joy.
    I did the double with both associations relegated! Lol.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Harold007 View Post
    I am at level 64 and qualified for the super league, however I’m not sure if I have been promoted as I am still on level 64 and my players levels are still the same.

Can you please confirm because I have also just bought a player that I didn’t need. He is worse than the players in my team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sounds like you're another one at the top of your server.

If I’m top of my server does that mean I don’t get promoted?

'I wouldn't say I was the best manager in the business. But I was in the top one.'

If I’m top of my server does that mean I don’t get promoted?

Aha, if the server don't have enough teams to create leagues, this is what happens.

0-4 win in cup, 1-1 in SL cuz I had some 3* and the players not set...

2 goals from FK of ma Gk in the cup match and the assictance that he gave in SL helping Schmidt to score the 1-1 ...made my day. 5 goals and he participated in 3.
    Viva Cuba xD

Last season i won everything through tanking the season before.
    I got myself a 167* team and blitzed everyone in sight.
    felt sorry for the 1 guy who played normal and bought players and trained the arse off them to try to compete with me only to fall flat on his face to me who never spent a penny.

This season i already have near a 150* team only had to add 1 player so looks like i will win everything again thanks Mr Tanker

Dreamer
    what i learnt the season just gone was backed up by the previous season, i bought a lot of young players the season before thinking they would improve my team, but the higher rating was superficial, as the youngsters failed to deliver, this season with a slightly older squad they was back to form and i narrowly won the league over higher quality opponents, so hang on to your good performing players as long as you can, bring in 18 yo's yes, but train them up giving them the odd game until they are actually ready to take over from the older players, a team of early to mid 20 somethings seem to out perform a team of 18/19 yo's rated the same

Quote Originally Posted by Siddas View Post
    Last season i won everything through tanking the season before.
    I got myself a 167* team and blitzed everyone in sight.
    felt sorry for the 1 guy who played normal and bought players and trained the arse off them to try to compete with me only to fall flat on his face to me who never spent a penny.

This season i already have near a 150* team only had to add 1 player so looks like i will win everything again thanks Mr Tanker
    Mr Tanker,
    How have you managed to do that and not spend a penny.

'I wouldn't say I was the best manager in the business. But I was in the top one.'

Mr Tanker,
    How have you managed to do that and not spend a penny.

Because i spent the pennies n the season i was tommy tankng
    Nebu likes this.

Dreamer
    Current level 6, and by tomorrow my training level will be 79. Aim to max out my training level before level 9

Due to some troll results, stars doesn't have a much impact as before especially after the 2 recent updates. I will still buy the monthly tokens card as I think it's only ethical that I give some business back to the game.

Aim to be top 3 in league and in finals of both cup and CL competitions. ( doesn't like to have a empty space in my cabinet 😁)

As for replacement of players - depending on whether I have a 5* youth 14 tokens player- then I will consider releasing a older player.

Hope for the best this season but no expectations of getting nos one in all the competitions.
    Cheers

@Khris - many thanks for the tokens 😎👍
    Last edited by Chai; 12-10-2018 at 01:50 PM. Reason: More info
    khris likes this.

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast