Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021
Like Tree83Likes

Thread: Season 113 - Are you ready?

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    I don't think that this motive is enough when some managers earning real money from that.
    No one can stop stupid people spend their money. No matter what.

Famous
    Got the double this season. Might be my last double as I'm taking a break next season. I might or might not return.

Best accomplishment of the season was joining the World Top 100 after the 1st tournament.

My teams record in top 100: 3 win - 6 draw - 3 loss

Previous 68 assoc games (all platinum): 51 win - 16 draw - 1 loss.

That's a mental change in team performance the last 3 weekends. I have no idea how to explain it. But it makes my decision to walk away easier. High platinum wasn't that fun, to much pressure to get results.

Regarding association. That myth about tanking for FA needs to be discredited. Tanking doesn't help and those tanking for FA do not understand FA. The three things that give an advantage for FA are sandbagging, understanding the tactical wrong engine and semi-mutants (used to be mutants but nordeus is ruining mutants nowadays).

Sandbagging is the opposite of tanking. And the engine, it is not that tactics don't matter; it's that whoever coded that thing understood nothing about tactics in a realistic sense. For example, having more success attacking a 451v through the middle than down the flanks. It felt like formation was cosmetic and through middle passing countered hard tackle.
    Last edited by pcmacdaniel; 01-06-2019 at 12:04 AM.

Apprentice
    Nordeus: Be aware very aware.
    Hope that you return soon mate.

Oke, thread closed. Let's go for the season 114th.

comments 202
    viwes 6134

I'll chose soon the 3 winners of 50Tokens, this post will be edited***

Quote Originally Posted by maloukees View Post
    Thinking back a little thats makes really sense, sometimes a 6-7 * players plays with a rating of 5.6 en swap it for a 3* player suddenly that player has a grade of 8
    Quote Originally Posted by pele View Post
    I'm so pleased with my performance in the league. I started off as the 11th highest rated team in a league containing three tankers. On the last day of the season, I worked my way to become the fifth strongest by focused training. And I won the league - nine points ahead with just one game to go! My best achievement thus far in the game.

Sadly, I didn't fare as well in CL and Cup comps. After defeating a couple of heavyweights in the earlier rounds, I was defeated by slightly weaker teams in both semis despite dominating the games. My Fab Four was nerfed in both games.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyletka View Post
    Enemy 50% me 80%= first match loss 2:1,the second match with this team 3:3...nice. Delete account and team, wait 20 day and again play new. For half a year....
    Congrats to Maloukees, Pele and Zyletka (comments #123 goes to me, so #124, #186 and #55)

You are the winners of 50Tokens

I'll PM you asking your Manager ID where to send the prize. Congratz!

Season 113 - Are you ready?-jan-winners.png

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021