Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Transfer Strats

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    lol
    the myth of "good" players
    I wouldn't call it "myth" xD
    Just random selection, that gives "roles of contribution" so the game have something with what to play. We can't have the 10 field players scoring 30 goals eachdue these calibrations and limitations that the game does.
    This has been like this since the V1... what has recently changed is the beatability margin, that was higher in the extra events... and too we have a reduction of "scenario variables" there... here why many scenarios were repeated........... well u know well my thesis. ololo

Famous
    I'd say age, single position and low quality (3* or 4*) are the obvious ones to look for.
    Last edited by pcmacdaniel; 12-12-2018 at 08:43 PM.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Just random selection, that gives "roles of contribution" so the game have something with what to play. We can't have the 10 field players scoring 30 goals each due these calibrations and limitations that the game does.
    what contribution ?
    For example, half of the team are cosmetic.
    The GK and the defenders.
    They just contribute for some defense degree of the team and depending the result, they get a fixed rate (usually with some rotation).
    khris likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    what contribution ?
    For example, half of the team are cosmetic.
    The GK and the defenders.
    They just contribute for some defense degree of the team and depending the result, they get a fixed rate (usually with some rotation).
    A Gk can save your match, same with a good DC, a DR that scores.. Ive the GK as FK and corner man right now, scoring twice per match xD
    They have a impact, is not only about "those little boys that score" .. there's more than STs and AM's

Is not exactly "cosmetic", the word should be "disabled" for many actions, maybe, but, each player sums a number, to the whole team, even if this number is -5.
    Really, all players work exactly in same way, thats why theres no the perfect formation.. any player can matter, and same time any player can mean 0.
    The game works with rotations, of contribution roles, ratings, scenarios...

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    the only thing I 've seen so far, is that some player really have the "touch" in free kicks
    khris likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    A Gk can save your match, same with a good DC, a DR that scores.. Ive the GK as FK and corner man right now, scoring twice per match xD
    They have a impact, is not only about "those little boys that score" .. there's more than STs and AM's

Is not exactly "cosmetic", the word should be "disabled" for many actions, maybe, but, each player sums a number, to the whole team, even if this number is -5.
    Really, all players work exactly in same way, thats why theres no the perfect formation.. any player can matter, and same time any player can mean 0.
    The game works with rotations, of contribution roles, ratings, scenarios...
    In other words game is roulette, because "bad internally programmed"
    4 stars opponent GK, who received 5 goals average in game, make contribution of his life, make 8,9,10 saves and you team lost points. Your "good internally programmed" 7-8 stars attackers with 2 goals avarege in game play like **** and you can change formation, orders and players but nothing will work. And this will happen no matter opponent manager even not attend and don't care for his team (moral, conditions and sh*t).

Two mounts ago I could win if game goes wrong after some changes in orders, players and/or formation, but now it is meanless. Very, very, VERY disappointed

For protocol - I won treble in these two mounts and I am not here to complain about lost titles. I am here to show my unlimited disappoint.
    khris likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by po_zdrach View Post
    In other words game is roulette, because "bad internally programmed"
    4 stars opponent GK, who received 5 goals average in game, make contribution of his life, make 8,9,10 saves and you team lost points. Your "good internally programmed" 7-8 stars attackers with 2 goals avarege in game play like **** and you can change formation, orders and players but nothing will work. And this will happen no matter opponent manager even not attend and don't care for his team (moral, conditions and sh*t).

Two mounts ago I could win if game goes wrong after some changes in orders, players and/or formation, but now it is meanless. Very, very, VERY disappointed

For protocol - I won treble in these two mounts and I am not here to complain about lost titles. I am here to show my unlimited disappoint.
    Here the why of my complains, because the scenario is chosen looking both avq's (now in a wide way.. thats why right now seems even more random...) , and initially this determines the margin and options... then inside the margin, the game do the usual simplification of the match scenario, selecting few players as protagonists, and these few can have, the worst day of their lifes, or the worst... and it doesn't matter if the chosen ones have 2* or 9*.... we can see the "engine working" in teams that have 50%9*s and 50% 1*s, the "alternating conditioner" decides.

Still but, have this hability of test players and se who is worth and who do not, is something that makes the differance... same with aggressive players, same with the live matches, when one does the correct sub' or going more far away, if one have this 6th sense that allow to detect a player with negative impact, this can be determinant, more thinking that, one single player can decide the whole season.

Too matters understand the whole limits in all the sense, myself I experienced a situation in what I bought 5 different STs or similar, and all of them played horrible, because I had the key players in the reserve... so when there's no space for more key players we can spend all tokens we want, but can occur that the new ones are eclipsed due the limitations of "roles of protagonism and contribution" that the game regulates.

I understand that every manager have a different perception of the game, but, this is how works in my own world xD
    So, the conclusion is, that one can affect the roulette knowing how the roulette works, and playing in the same way as the roulette works, despite that this means that, the roulette never uses the real football tactic&logic.

Quote Originally Posted by po_zdrach View Post
    For 80 seasons in this game I didn't have even one bad "internally programmed" player (or better than usually), so don't care about this. Special ability is useless and you can ignore it too (all of my players have S.A., because it looks nice, but definitely don't works). Players "stats" that you see in transfer market is fake (the game engine create it). It is cool feeling to buy young, fast training players, but in my opinion this is wasting of tokens, because if you have strong team, will meet stronger opponents.

So, as almost everything in this game, transfers have not matter.
    Genuinely curious. You don't think stats matter, young players don't make a difference, strong teams invite stronger teams, and special ability is useless.
    So how do you play this game? Surely you train players daily, right? Won't that make them stronger, and thus, draw stronger competition? What type of players do you buy, if at all, from the market? And most importantly, what is your motivation to continue playing this game, since practically nothing you do matters?

Apprentice
    @pele LOL.

@ khris. All this in your guide would help. Today let me admit some of the vocabulary you use goes over my head. I think I need to improve my English. I literally have to read 2-4 times before I can say that alright I understand a little bit of what she is trying to say. lol

@po_zdrach why don't you play 3 seasons with players that don't have any SA? It will base your theory with some solid proofs. Start a new thread where you regularly post your results. Then we will agree to you if it turns out to be true.
    Or wait for 1/2 seasons. I have taken over my sis's account for just getting jerseys and emblems ( from tokens I will get each season). I will conduct this test if some of us want.

@pele you just started few months ago playing this game,when you'll reach his level,you'll understand what he's saying(if the game will not improve and stay broken like now)

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast