Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Home game disadvantage

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Ive done a check out and seems not my case.... well I mean I see all normal.... been having arround 70%s home-away mostly of cases...
    If you are really good, you dont notice a difference. Just in fairly balanced games. Also I think it maybe has something to do with supporters. Maybe they get added for the away team.. ? :/
    nikolgiorgos and khris like this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    I rather agree.
    Anyway, b.p. is not a critical factor for winning a game.
    I would say it's more an indicator.
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    I rather agree.
    Anyway, b.p. is not a critical factor for winning a game.
    I would say it's more an indicator.
    Yeah agree, imo posession is useless. I'm also not complaining... Still, it is a strange thing I noticed in the last few weeks. An official statement from Nordeus would be great.

I'm also not complaining. For me the most important someone should focus, is the shots from two teams.
    But yes it's weird in some games how this bp comes.
    I understand that a 3-6-1V (3D-DMC-2MC-3AM-ST) gives some + bp vs a 4-5-1V or a 4-4-2 flat but still with some important quality difference and the other factors (not presence and bonus because my opponent wasn't watching but support-tickets) cannot be explained.
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

That's what I 'm talking @Khris
    A Cup game today
    Forest had bp 53-47%
    but was also present in the game, oppo wasn't (so couldn't trigger any bp bonus - if had)
    Had +15% from tickets-support
    and 123 vs 100%

Home game disadvantage-bp-bug.jpg

but as you can see, Forest dominate the game with much more shots

This extra +15% looks that wasn't added in game calculations.

Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    Yeah agree, imo posession is useless. I'm also not complaining... Still, it is a strange thing I noticed in the last few weeks. An official statement from Nordeus would be great.
    They doesn't bother to much to announce big changes to the game,do you think that will do for such a minor thing lol

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

VFK
    Rookie
    Had a home game where both me and my 10% stronger opponent were present. The possession seemed normal first, bonuses were 7% for me and possession was 52-48 in my favour.

Then at the beginning of the second half two new fans came to support me, with my possession bonus jumping to 11% and the disadvantage kicked in. The possession bar switched into my opponent's favour and he began to control the game more. The final possession numbers ended up being 48-52 for away.

Quote Originally Posted by VFK View Post
    Had a home game where both me and my 10% stronger opponent were present. The possession seemed normal first, bonuses were 7% for me and possession was 52-48 in my favour.

Then at the beginning of the second half two new fans came to support me, with my possession bonus jumping to 11% and the disadvantage kicked in. The possession bar switched into my opponent's favour and he began to control the game more. The final possession numbers ended up being 48-52 for away.
    Yep, I noticed this effect too. How I said many times before, Nordeus really hate attending managers, but now they punish them for evreone manager who support their teams.

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    That's what I 'm talking @Khris
    A Cup game today
    Forest had bp 53-47%
    but was also present in the game, oppo wasn't (so couldn't trigger any bp bonus - if had)
    Had +15% from tickets-support
    and 123 vs 100%

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bp bug.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	50.4 KB 
ID:	114472

but as you can see, Forest dominate the game with much more shots

This extra +15% looks that wasn't added in game calculations.
    But this always has been inside the margins... never was like "+5% if you start attending" and the game never starts with a 50-50 count, it applies its own starting percent... that means u had 38 as starting %.
    Plus, what I said, you know we had a recalibration of scores, in high margins, this is not the case as the diff' isn't too much but the simulatorhas changed.
    Still I will keep my prudence till a oficial answer, we've seen many situations here in the forum really.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by VFK View Post

Same for me in cup game. I was winning first half 2-0. The oppo didn't watch the game, i made no changes and in the second half the oppo had better ball possession and scored 3 goals. End losing 3-2.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12