Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Like Tree45Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] National Team Album - FULL-TIME

Quote Originally Posted by The Scorch View Post
    Very kind of you to wrap it up on January 15th after 90% of our teams will have retired by January 6th.

Again, thank you for your generosity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Astopeleven View Post
    Would it not now be sensible to cancel the player retirements at the end of this season if the competition is ending in 2 weeks time?
    Not when Nordeus can squeeze some more tokens out of their user base. This whole situation has been a fiasco that showed Nordeus's true colors.
    USARABAT likes this.
    DRAGONS SC

THE PERMANENT END

Addicted
    They are determined not to give away any more tokens, as well. Two weeks now, I played Russia (medium) 7 times or so and I can’t even score. It is the last team on my album, it’s getting too much frustrating.

Maybe I can complete my album, only 7 nations missing so far.

You guys think its worth buying some shirts and emblems from this? Like Vietnam, Greece and stuff that was never released in the club shop?

Biggest load of rubbish ever anyways. Robbing people for their coins for nothing as usual. Its great when apps seem to think its okay to change apps games etc,like the national team one but those that actualky spent coins on their teams is just pathetic. I really hope that the year 2019 will get Google to actually start investigating these apps for such daylight robbery and put a stop to them fillling leagues with bots instead of real players. Millions of downloads and players my big fat arse. Funny they use one transfer market for all those users.lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post

You guys think its worth buying some shirts and emblems from this? Like Vietnam, Greece and stuff that was never released in the club shop?
    If you have token to waste then sure why not. I might waste my tokens buying Kazakhstan, New Zealand, Canada, SanMarino, Malta, Seychelles or whatever I think looks cool tho.
    Or if you're a trader, the emblem/shirt from Greece/Vietnam/Indonesia/Malaysia/Turkey(usually player from this country like to trade shirt/emblem) might be the most sought after this feature go away (probably)
    nikolgiorgos and Der_Ryan_M like this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    I agree with @jarharnamme.
    In 2019 we won't have any football event so I believe those national kits will be gone from the shop and gonna be valuable for the future (after one year for example).
    So you could trade them with rare items or more expensive.
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 01-02-2019 at 06:12 PM.
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Thats why would be interesting hear Khris and unlock the whole album the last day.

People will miss it.^^

Quote Originally Posted by jarharnamme View Post
    If you have token to waste then sure why not. I might waste my tokens buying Kazakhstan, New Zealand, Canada, SanMarino, Malta, Seychelles or whatever I think looks cool tho.
    Or if you're a trader, the emblem/shirt from Greece/Vietnam/Indonesia/Malaysia/Turkey(usually player from this country like to trade shirt/emblem) might be the most sought after this feature go away (probably)
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    I agree with @jarharnamme.
    In 2019 we won't have any football event so I believe those national kits will be gone from the shop and gonna be valuable for the future (after one year for example).
    So you could train them with rare items or more expensive.
    Thanks guys, I thought the same. I'm not into collecting that much, but I also think that some of those emblems and kits could be worth something in the future and can be traded for stuff I want. Especially like jarhar mentioned nations like Turkey, Vietnam, Indonesia, they are very passionate about those things. Also I have some tokens spare from things like the album or assos.

Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post

I think some of them make nice emblems that could be used for a club team. Bosnia, Macedonia, and Vietnam especially.

However, is there an option to get your own national team's logo? Am I missing something? I only see a way to get the ones of teams you have beaten, but not the team you are actually playing as!
    Zeek FC - League Level 8
    Club History
    5 League Trophies: 3,4,5,6,7 | 1 Runner-Up: 2
    4 Cup Trophies: 3,4,5,6
    3 Champion's League Trophies: 3,4,5
    1 Super League Trophies: 2
    3 Triple Crowns: 3,4,5

Pro
    42 out 48 so far. 4 pages still uncomplete .... wondering if 6-7 days would be enough to complete them ?? will you continue to send us teams that we already defeated every day you refresh the teams ????

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast