Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Like Tree45Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] National Team Album - FULL-TIME

Dreamer
    I lose all my players.... some had 25 years old ... what is the problem ?? How to do for i see my players?

Famous
    Well, won all 3 games in only 3 attempts, up to 47/48 for the sticker book. Fingers crossed I get the last team and that'll be over 200 tokens free from the Internationals, thanks Nordeus.
    Sorry to see it go as I found it very enjoyable (most of the time!), bit of a mistake ditching it rather than tweaking it IMO, as it was a welcome break from the club side of things.
    Hunter and Der_Ryan_M like this.

Famous
    Why so many times, I get oppponent where I got already sticker from.. how to complete the album then??

Gonna miss this challenge, i have so many nice memories,like starting the game,tapping the bonus and closing the app xD
    nikolgiorgos and Der_Ryan_M like this.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Rookie
    Will the opponents refresh every 2 days even if i payed tokens to do it myself yesterday? I don't see a timer anywhere.
    maloukees likes this.

6.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #46
    Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Shire View Post
    Will the opponents refresh every 2 days even if i payed tokens to do it myself yesterday? I don't see a timer anywhere.
    Yes, the opponents are refreshing every 2 days and you'll have new opponents available tomorrow.

Dreamer
    It s a JOKE!!!!!!!!
    I make a ticket because i lose 12 players with new season, some of them have 23 years old.....
    nordeus’s answer : «*mode national team, age for retirement is 21years old minimum......*» it s a JOKEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! Stop training this players!!!!!! Stop this mode !!! This was the better mode and nordeus kill this mode!!!! I don’t have players now...

45/48 with 3 yellow ones missing from Europe 2, don't know if I can manage it without spending 8T again.

My team is really struggling to score... if only my 8* striker that I paid tokens for didn't retire at 27... Joke.

I had 5 chances to my medium opponent's 3. Guess which team won 3-1.

EDIT: And another one. Now 4 chances to my opponent's 2. Who won 2-1?

It would have been better if Nordeus had just killed this feature already. Playing with 4 stars and 3 stars is a joke and it shows how out of touch Nordeus is with their base. Bunch of greedy fools.
    Last edited by jcohen42; 01-10-2019 at 08:24 PM.
    DRAGONS SC

THE PERMANENT END

When will the new opponents arrive. Its already two days now???

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast