Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Like Tree46Likes

Thread: Why I lost to AFK team? :confused:

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by nesta17 View Post
    NO! I DO NOT ALLOW THIS TOPIC TO BE REMOVED/DELETED! EVERYBODY YOU HAVE TURNED YOU! I CAN NOT STILL HIM, BUT WHEN THIS SEAS / YEARS 2 WEEKS /. AFTER I hereby allow you to do whatever you want!
    I think that your translation got bad. lol

Mate i suggested not to delete this thread. Indeed it is a good one. What I wanted to say is that the posts here are depicting one message: "the changes we need very badly." And this topic has gone to the root cause in this thread (posts by lamestroll and khris). So I thought the other thread- " Poll 2019 priorities" would be a nice place to mention these posts so that if the developers ever come across to suggestions section they could find the most important suggestions easily in a thread/poll started by the forum moderator itself.
    Hope this explains well.
    khris and IImaestroII like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
    I think that your translation got bad. lol

Mate i suggested not to delete this thread. Indeed it is a good one. What I wanted to say is that the posts here are depicting one message: "the changes we need very badly." And this topic has gone to the root cause in this thread (posts by lamestroll and khris). So I thought the other thread- " Poll 2019 priorities" would be a nice place to mention these posts so that if the developers ever come across to suggestions section they could find the most important suggestions easily in a thread/poll started by the forum moderator itself.
    Hope this explains well.
    I mainly explain the reason why this occurs, this need some developement in the theory.

But nope, let's keep the discussion as it is.

dub
    Anyone know why the hell do I always get matched with afk teams?

dub
    Is this game dead?

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by dub View Post
    Anyone know why the hell do I always get matched with afk teams?
    why did you resurrect a near 2 year old thread to ask this question? lol

Rookie
    Developers couldn’t care less about the opinions and complaints of regular players.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345