Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Like Tree48Likes

Thread: Why I lost to AFK team? :confused:

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by nesta17 View Post
    NO! I DO NOT ALLOW THIS TOPIC TO BE REMOVED/DELETED! EVERYBODY YOU HAVE TURNED YOU! I CAN NOT STILL HIM, BUT WHEN THIS SEAS / YEARS 2 WEEKS /. AFTER I hereby allow you to do whatever you want!
    I think that your translation got bad. lol

Mate i suggested not to delete this thread. Indeed it is a good one. What I wanted to say is that the posts here are depicting one message: "the changes we need very badly." And this topic has gone to the root cause in this thread (posts by lamestroll and khris). So I thought the other thread- " Poll 2019 priorities" would be a nice place to mention these posts so that if the developers ever come across to suggestions section they could find the most important suggestions easily in a thread/poll started by the forum moderator itself.
    Hope this explains well.
    khris and IImaestroII like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
    I think that your translation got bad. lol

Mate i suggested not to delete this thread. Indeed it is a good one. What I wanted to say is that the posts here are depicting one message: "the changes we need very badly." And this topic has gone to the root cause in this thread (posts by lamestroll and khris). So I thought the other thread- " Poll 2019 priorities" would be a nice place to mention these posts so that if the developers ever come across to suggestions section they could find the most important suggestions easily in a thread/poll started by the forum moderator itself.
    Hope this explains well.
    I mainly explain the reason why this occurs, this need some developement in the theory.

But nope, let's keep the discussion as it is.

dub
    Anyone know why the hell do I always get matched with afk teams?

dub
    Is this game dead?

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by dub View Post
    Anyone know why the hell do I always get matched with afk teams?
    why did you resurrect a near 2 year old thread to ask this question? lol

Banned
    Developers couldn’t care less about the opinions and complaints of regular players.

The game has turned into a trash heap. All games against bots that will always be 15-20% stronger than you.
    I started this month with an average squad of 70% and in the first round of the Cup I got an opponent of 122% !!!!
    In the Champions League, the opponent is 134%. Despite the fact that my tim is 70%!

I have a main team and 2 twinks. I rarely play twinks. But they win all the cups and play vs low opponent.
    Someone invests money, someone a lot of time, but if you play a lot you will always have strong opponents. The game is made to suck all the resources out of you: physical, material, moral.

The tactics in this game and the formation on the field do not solve anything at all. The game has turned into a trash heap, where the algorithms are initially set. You play often - keep the bots 20% stronger than you. You rarely play - you will win all the cups. The main thing is that the player does not leave the game.

All my friends have already left the game, even though we have been playing since 2014! To be honest, I already have a disgust from the game. I only go in in the morning out of habit. Played for 7 years. I have not visited my friends' games for a long time. Sorry for the time spent.

I agree, the messages border on ridiculous at times. I find the results to be a joke the last 5 or 6 seasons as my team lost matches when 30% stronger. Worse thing now is being stuck in League, Cup, and Champions League with all these cheaters who been playing in 4 years longer than me with teams close on 150%. My team is best of the mortals but stuck in 4th while the cheaters battle for first. Just lost 5-0 to a player who started 53 months before me he is 2nd best of the cheaters. Season was over by Day 5 sadly. Game is going down the toilet but there is always hope they will clean it up someday.

Yeah some games are just stupid

In fact, they never cared veterans, I have never been a veteran. Won 11 trebles with my old team, then quit.

Last year, won two quadruples, then got bored and left. The team may still be active on my older phone. No one cares.

Just get the achievements and then vanish to nowhere. That’s what Nordeus deserve even it is not they will, hence evidently, they only wish you to play just because of the chance of a payment from you or for the videos perhaps, no matter however, no matter whenever, the aim is directly easy money without quite efforts. They have absolutely no interest in even reforming their currency policies. They never care. Thus, one should not be a prey but a hunter by getting the entertainment and then kicking.

Good luck.
    Last edited by Vuslanot; 03-23-2021 at 10:09 PM.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast