Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: fix the game engine for gods sake

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Lagloriosa View Post
    I personally think that having an engine that sometimes have a random factor that allows that teams with 20% less than their enemy, with a proper strategy and an active manager to overcome is a good thing, but this is way too much. 50% difference between both teams, i'm active and my rival is a dead team, I have training boosters capped, but the worst part is that I was winning 2-0. Because sometimes it happens that a team that's way better than another, despite how hard it tries, can't score, but wtf is this...
    Totally agree. On occasion, Crystal Palace can beat Man City, but only with proper coaching and game management. You should never lose to a -20% opponent with an absent manager when you are present and making an effort to win (not tanking, not making stupid formations or tactics). The worst thing about this game to me currently is that attending a match seems to hurt your performance as often as help, if not more so.
    Last edited by TropikThunder; 01-30-2019 at 12:38 AM.
    Lagloriosa and Michael026 like this.
    TropikThunder

Seasons: 16
    Level: 16
    League Titles: 8 / Runner-up 2
    Champions League Titles: 4 / Runner-up 3
    Cup Winners: 4 / Runner-up 2
    Trebles: 1

Play with honor, win or lose. #NeverTanker

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by pele View Post
    This is actually a very good point.
    No, it's not a good point since his opponent is probably doing even less training than OP is (200 seat stadium, average player age 29.4, etc). Even just doing the daily training to stay at 10-10-10-10 would have his team better than 49 average quality (FORTY NINE!!!!!!!!!!).
    madflo19 and Michael026 like this.
    TropikThunder

Seasons: 16
    Level: 16
    League Titles: 8 / Runner-up 2
    Champions League Titles: 4 / Runner-up 3
    Cup Winners: 4 / Runner-up 2
    Trebles: 1

Play with honor, win or lose. #NeverTanker

Quote Originally Posted by TropikThunder View Post
    No, it's not a good point since his opponent is probably doing even less training than OP is (200 seat stadium, average player age 29.4, etc). Even just doing the daily training to stay at 10-10-10-10 would have his team better than 49 average quality (FORTY NINE!!!!!!!!!!).
    It's an excellent point. If you leave such a gaping weakness in your team, you can't blame the game for taking advantage of it.
    Also, his opponent just installed (or reinstalled) the game four weeks ago. Many new players don't fully understand the intricacies of the game during their first couple of months. Since the average rating of level 3 players are around 44, his current level of 49 indicates his team has been trained. It was not an abandoned team.

Since the average rating of level 3 players are around 44, his current level of 49 indicates his team has been trained. It was not an abandoned team.
    That team is 22.2 overall quality value, 49% quality for his lvl, this is a classic abandoned team, I don't know how you've seen a trained team;
    And I bet his trainings are at 0, were 0<4.
    TropikThunder and Michael026 like this.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Quote Originally Posted by madflo19 View Post
    That team is 22.2 overall quality value, 49% quality for his lvl, this is a classic abandoned team, I don't know how you've seen a trained team;
    And I bet his trainings are at 0, were 0<4.
    I followed the figure quoted. Should've verified on my own. Regardless, my point stands.

I followed the figure quoted. Should've verified on my own. Regardless, my point stands.
    Of course every thing you said stands ;
    opponent team trained, checked
    overall value team quality, checked
    opponent start date, checked

GAME OVER

Rookie
    It's an excellent point. If you leave such a gaping weakness in your team, you can't blame the game for taking advantage of it.
    Also, his opponent just installed (or reinstalled) the game four weeks ago. Many new players don't fully understand the intricacies of the game during their first couple of months. Since the average rating of level 3 players are around 44, his current level of 49 indicates his team has been trained. It was not an abandoned team.
    However the assistant manager said: "Our condition team bonus has left the players full of energy for the next match"
    So the fact that my condition was only 4% (and I can bet my rivals bonuses were 0-0-0-0) doesn't really matter.

Quote Originally Posted by madflo19 View Post
    Of course every thing you said stands ;
    opponent team trained, checked
    overall value team quality, checked
    opponent start date, checked
    I genuinely have no interest to entertain snarky comments. Get back to me when you can interact like an adult. Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by Lagloriosa View Post
    However the assistant manager said: "Our condition team bonus has left the players full of energy for the next match"
    So the fact that my condition was only 4% (and I can bet my rivals bonuses were 0-0-0-0) doesn't really matter.
    I don't know what to tell you man. There have been many threads and pages here about assistant managers.
    Also, since you and madflo19 knows for certain what you rival's bonuses are, then I've really nothing to say.

I genuinely have no interest to entertain snarky comments. Get back to me when you can interact like an adult. Cheers.
    Sorry but it's not my fault that your "facts" were wrong, also, usually an abandoned team has 0 bonuses(a team like that looks abandoned)
    PS, don't act like a child when someone proves that your facts are wrong
    Cheers!

GAME OVER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast