Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: fix the game engine for gods sake

Quote Originally Posted by madflo19 View Post
    Sorry but it's not my fault that your "facts" were wrong, also, usually an abandoned team has 0 bonuses(a team like that looks abandoned)
    PS, don't act like a child when someone proves that your facts are wrong
    Cheers!
    Just because you claimed it is an abandoned team, doesn't make it a fact. Just because you claimed the team has zero bonuses, doesn't make it a fact.
    As I said, come back to me when you can converse like an adult. Jeez, there's always one in every forum.

Quote Originally Posted by pele View Post
    Just because you claimed it is an abandoned team, doesn't make it a fact. Just because you claimed the team has zero bonuses, doesn't make it a fact.
    As I said, come back to me when you can converse like an adult. Jeez, there's always one in every forum.
    I said it looks like abandoned, i could be wrong but i never had a team 49% quality and i don't know anyone with a team like this beeing active.
    What was a fact was his opponent team average quality 22.2(and you had it wrong) another fact was that his team was not trained at all as it had 49% quality for his lvl (you had it wrong again) and also a fact was his starting date(and you had it wrong,again)
    I'm out of here, Have a good day!
    khris likes this.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

The pic, the fact that have no association and this 22,2 AvQ, been practically 2* at level 3, practically, not at 100% but show that is an abandoned team.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by pele View Post
    I don't know what to tell you man. There have been many threads and pages here about assistant managers.
    Also, since you and madflo19 knows for certain what you rival's bonuses are, then I've really nothing to say.
    Well, to me, believing in the assistant manager is not as bad as thinking that it can be a gap of weakness if you have a 4% bonus while having 10-8-10 in the other bonuses. The way you say things, it seems to be better to have 0-0-0-0 than 10-8-10-4 because no weakness bro. Those are supposed to be positive numbers. I don't know for certain what my rival bonuses are, but since he hasn't assisted to any game in the entire season, and since he can't even perform a beginner move such as buying some decent players, I doubt he can actually perform a more advanced move such as train his team to get bonuses.

If you had to bet real money, would you say he is active or inactive? C'mon.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123