Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: fix the game engine for gods sake

Dreamer

fix the game engine for gods sake

troll results against weaker sides needs fix
    current team leading my league manger never present at any game yet winning and topping league fix
    Strikers that never ever score fix
    teams go down to ten men then go and score 4 goals to win game ???? fix{ perhaps the 4 goals is exaggerated but i've known it happen]
    GET RID OF ASSISTANT MANGER (mine helpfully told me that DESPITE LEADING 3 NIL FROM FIRST LEG AND LEADING 1 NIL IN SECOND THIS SCORE WASN'T GOOD ENOUGH TO GO THROUGH ?????) fix or get rid
    AND LASTLY WHATS THE POINT OF SAVING TOKENS AND USING TO BUILD YOUR SIDE ONLY TO GET BEATEN BY MUCH WEAKER SIDES
    not asking to win league every season or get triple crown( which i never have achieved )unless nordeus want me to spend 1,000s in real to money and cheat my way to the top, just a level playing base for everyone not the rich few
    Last edited by iansyorkcityfc; 01-28-2019 at 05:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by iansyorkcityfc View Post
    troll results against weaker sides needs fix
    current team leading my league manger never present at any game yet winning and topping league fix
    Strikers that never ever score fix
    teams go down to ten men then go and score 4 goals to win game ???? fix{ perhaps the 4 goals is exaggerated but i've known it happen]
    GET RID OF ASSISTANT MANGER (mine helpfully told me that DESPITE LEADING 3 NIL FROM FIRST LEG AND LEADING 1 NIL IN SECOND THIS SCORE WASN'T GOOD ENOUGH TO GO THROUGH ?????) fix or get rid
    AND LASTLY WHATS THE POINT OF SAVING TOKENS AND USING TO BUILD YOUR SIDE ONLY TO GET BEATEN BY MUCH WEAKER SIDES
    not asking to win league every season or get triple crown( which i never have achieved )unless nordeus want me to spend 1,000s in real to money and cheat my way to the top, just a level playing base for everyone not the rich few
    Can you add a capture or let us know the aerage quality of both teams?
    Cheers,

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Can you add a capture or let us know the aerage quality of both teams?
    Cheers,
    cant get capture for some of above unfortunately,but all above happen all the time in this game continually,its highlighted this season to me by the fact i was also drawn in the same CL group as my current league leaders both games in group he never attended drew one game 2v2, second game i won 2v1 in league game i lost 1v0,again he never attended,have watch several games by same team never attends,one game stands out as opponents had two supporters more possession lead 1v0 half time then league leaders score three unanswered goals still not attending

Dreamer
    cant get capture for some of above unfortunately,but all above happen all the time in this game continually,its highlighted this season to me by the fact i was also drawn in the same CL group as my current league leaders both games in group he never attended drew one game 2v2, second game i won 2v1 in league game i lost 1v0,again he never attended,have watch several games by same team never attends,one game stands out as opponents had two supporters more possession lead 1v0 half time then league leaders score three unanswered goals still not attending
    as for the highlight on non scoring strikers,this seems to be effecting the whole of my league at the moment hardly any goals being scored in any matches oddly i have the top scorer in the league so far but even then hes only scored 11 goals, i think this has to be rectified you cant have all goals scored by wingers otherwise you might just aswell have a very poor striker and not bother training him at all

Dreamer
    as for the highlight on non scoring strikers,this seems to be effecting the whole of my league at the moment hardly any goals being scored in any matches oddly i have the top scorer in the league so far but even then hes only scored 11 goals, i think this has to be rectified you cant have all goals scored by wingers otherwise you might just aswell have a very poor striker and not bother training him at all
    also the current average of my team 117 the nearest to me is league leaders on 110

Addicted
    Agree with you, we have in league team that all matches lost 3:0 without play, in game log says that team didnt come with enough players to play a match, better than to game decide that he beat me in important game and cost me a league title

Rookie
    Explain this please

fix the game engine for gods sake-wtfff1.jpg

fix the game engine for gods sake-wtfff2.jpg

fix the game engine for gods sake-wtfff3.jpg

fix the game engine for gods sake-wtfff4.jpg

I personally think that having an engine that sometimes have a random factor that allows that teams with 20% less than their enemy, with a proper strategy and an active manager to overcome is a good thing, but this is way too much. 50% difference between both teams, i'm active and my rival is a dead team, I have training boosters capped, but the worst part is that I was winning 2-0. Because sometimes it happens that a team that's way better than another, despite how hard it tries, can't score, but wtf is this...
    Last edited by Lagloriosa; 01-29-2019 at 06:53 PM.
    IImaestroII likes this.

You were winning at the beginning and the other team came back, maybe it was because your team's condition bonus was only 4% and they got tired.
    pele likes this.
    DRAGONS SC

THE PERMANENT END

Dreamer
    i don't mind being beaten if its a fair and even teams, but like the result from the game above its become a joke for many players of this game.Its all well and good telling players to do XY and Z and your team will be the best in the league, you then come up against with far lower average than you, not supported in ga
    me told your are favourites and bang you either cant score or and they get one shot in and score get beaten told in overview (ITS JUST WASN'T YOUR DAY)
    No wonder people are starting to get anoyed

Quote Originally Posted by jcohen42 View Post
    You were winning at the beginning and the other team came back, maybe it was because your team's condition bonus was only 4% and they got tired.
    This is actually a very good point.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast