Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
Like Tree190Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Announcement] Association Changes - Coming Feb. 3rd

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    khris
    those are called semi-mutants
    Quote Originally Posted by kaizer franz View Post
    by who ????
    [Announcement] Association Changes - Coming Feb. 3rd-xavier.jpg

xD
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 02-10-2019 at 08:01 PM.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    We're investigating the FA match slot around this time - apologies for the inconvenience.
    cancel the tournament and points played this week,

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	xavier.jpg 
Views:	113 
Size:	34.3 KB 
ID:	117339

:d
    But is the same xDDDD all what overcomes the visible stars should be named the same... or we should call some of them "Decent and little cute Mutants" ? lol

xD

Well the stidies coming from deep theorics say that we have 3 types of mutants, like the milk classes, the "Entire Mutants", the "Semi Mutants" and the "Light MUtants"

all fix the engine at some point but have different levels of skill improvements.

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Well the stidies coming from deep theorics say that we have 3 types of mutants, like the milk classes, the "Entire Mutants", the "Semi Mutants" and the "Light MUtants"

all fix the engine at some point but have different levels of skill improvements.
    What about “well trained players”, “bad trained players” and “so stupid trained players”?
    khris and Kaizer Franz like this.

Quote Originally Posted by po_zdrach View Post
    What about “well trained players”, “bad trained players” and “so stupid trained players”?
    But this have different parameters...

Light Mutant for me is the ones we had with skill limits, when I was training first the speed till 12* with 7* players...

then a Entire Mutant in theory should have 340%s and a semi should be ...all those with 1%s +200%s.... at least we can classify them using the same milk specifications xD

This is not normal in finales Sausy fc... platin ****s up so

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G950F met Tapatalk

Good morning team,

I wish to share with you my personal opinion about new rule for Association rewards depend on position in league.

In current situation when I can not received rewards from association IF MY CLUB is not in first 8 in league is totally demotivating at all.

It’s normal club management decision to develop skills and earn token in association matches are the only manager decision at all.
    How many times we observe that in reality some clubs decide to refresh team with new players after winning top position in previous season.

This current condition for association to win reward IF in league will be placed in 8th is none sense in my opinion.

Thank you in advance for consideration my opinion.

The best ideas for future .

Great day!

Regards
    PAWEL

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    But is the same xDDDD all what overcomes the visible stars should be named the same... or we should call some of them "Decent and little cute Mutants" ? lol

xD
    Good morning Manago

1. I observing your posting about MUTANTS

In my opinion is world less discussion in the sense of time passing.

Every one mutant player will go retire finally. Like in real life.
    If you will improve your player by tokens and buy you will have your own Mutants.

2. This what really worries me that friendly matches don’t gives special +4 bonuses like it was previously for star player.
    I don’t see balance now between training skills and skill gained in friendly matches.

If I’m not correct share your opinion like for and cons

Great luck in game.

How is it demotivating? You should always be motivated to do well in League. Associations should be a side competition.
    DRAGONS SC

THE PERMANENT END

Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast