Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Like Tree148Likes

Thread: Season 115 - Are you ready?

Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    Day 3 of the season, and the eagerly-awaited league lineups are revealed...

Desert Rats FC have a pretty run-of-the-mill selection, nothing particularly frightening, there's only one particularly weak team that is begging for a thrashing (or more likely, the League Troll)...

Attachment 117061

Nouvion FC, however, has been subjected to the attack of the Brazilians - no less than 9 teams from that part of the World (including one Argentinian) to overcome...

Attachment 117063

On another front, Nouvion have secured their first win in the Champions League...

Attachment 117065
    I think the Desert Rats are in for a tough 28 days...
    The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    3 tokens to buy him
    Season 115 - Are you ready?-robinho-1-buy-3-tokens.jpg

1 token to rename him + 150 greens
    Season 115 - Are you ready?-robinho-1-skills-stats-d3.jpg

for getting a red card at 5' in his debut
    Season 115 - Are you ready?-robinho-1-debute.jpg

priceless
    khris, Der_Ryan_M, milpol and 2 others like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Dreamer
    The trolls are back
    Lost in the first leg of round 2 to a weaker team with a AWOL manager ( 3-1)
    Thought I will be out by last 16 stage but it's gonna be sooner than I thought

Please include the same prices for league as for associations. at least 20 gold for 1 place, and so on. You can see now after you changed rules in Associations the leagues became full of real concurent team, is much interesting to play. I'm afraid if you will not reward the league the players who ware tanking and playing the Associations only , will leave.

My midfield duo who have been carrying my team since League 3 (that have won pretty much everything we've played in) are starting to get too old to keep up with training, so I may finally have to replace them this season as they are only 80% now. Luckily, I got an 80% 18 yo MC from my youth academy on Day 1 of this new season, so he should be a nice replacement, although he's only MC and the other two are AMC/MC (which made them very versatile).

I'd won triple crown in Leagues 3,4,5 and just missed last season because of being put in Champions League with a bunch of level 7 teams even though I was only level 6. My entire group was level 7 besides me but I still got 2nd place and made it to knockout round, but unluckily had one bad game where I got an early red card and also had one of my defenders get injured and lost 4-1, so that cost me the aggregate even though I won the second leg. Otherwise, I won the cup and also won the league by just 2 points (56-54) ahead of a team who had won 5 league titles - so this was the first season he didn't win his league!

CL is the same thing this season, my CL group opponents are all level 8 besides me (now 7). Looking through the other groups, almost all teams are level 8 too. There is one other level 7 I noticed though; there's this team from Ukraine who I have met in the cup final two seasons in a row, and beat him both times. Poor guy. lol And now he's in the same Champions League tournament as me too! Hoping we can meet in the final again, screw these level 8 teams!

My league is odd this year. Last season was a 9-way fight for first (final standings were: 56-54-52-52-51-50-46-42-42), with many teams having won their league titles in Level 5. This season, I think I'm the only league winner in this league and the majority of them didn't even place 8th or higher last season. They don't seem to be tankers though, because they are all like 80% teams. Very weird.
    Last edited by ZeekLTK; 02-06-2019 at 10:08 PM.
    Desmondd likes this.
    Zeek FC - League Level 8
    Club History
    5 League Trophies: 3,4,5,6,7 | 1 Runner-Up: 2
    4 Cup Trophies: 3,4,5,6
    3 Champion's League Trophies: 3,4,5
    1 Super League Trophies: 2
    3 Triple Crowns: 3,4,5

Quote Originally Posted by laliga FC View Post
    i'm gonna take the champions league this month i have been building unstoppable team
    All the best wishes...

Rookie

Season 115 - Are you ready?

New season, same s**t.

Lost first game (me 122 vs opponent 124). Fair.

Won the second.

Lost the third, me 123 vs opponent 104.

I still can’t understand this game.
    Last edited by theclubber; 02-07-2019 at 07:40 PM.

Rookie
    Today’s match (lost 2-1)

It’s getting boring... two lost games in a row against much weaker team! Is it time to quit?

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by theclubber View Post
    Today’s match (lost 2-1)

It’s getting boring... two lost games in a row against much weaker team! Is it time to quit?
    It's still early season
    Lots of time to catch up
    I sub players that had a lower rating ( from original 6.5) in the second half ( advisement from Khris)
    Change from normal tactics to attacking
    Mixed pass to short
    zonal marking to mtm
    I didn't use the arrows options
    Good luck in your next match!

Quote Originally Posted by theclubber View Post
    Today’s match (lost 2-1)

If you did not get any new player(s) this season, you may want to find some new additions to spice up your squad. And I hope you do bench poorly rated players: some high performers of the previous season my not be playing as usual, it may be time to replace them.

Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast