Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree26Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven 8.2.3 - 5th of February

just need to make "accept" button for opponent to make this new friendly feature to be perfect.
    hate it when managers make wild friendlies against you when you dont wanna

Can you also add the opposition to stop anyone from playing you an friendly. I don’t mind play friendlys where I can play evenly matched teams and be available during match. I don’t want stronger teams to play me when I’m not available to attend and also get game experience for their players. Remove the option to improve players during friendly matches. Add to your options that you can decline all friendlies from non friends, and also have the skill level you will accept or decline.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    I saw few min ago in the asso chat-report, a friendly game between one of our members vs another team (with the new system).
    I think that's useless data for the game.
    There is no reason to see those games in asso.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Yes I know the away side didn't have any effect when someone challenge you for friendly but consider this.
    Someone who wants to train his players or watch ads need to wait for few minutes until the friendly ends. And this people only login top11 during that time and busy with real life.
    Just make accept or reject button (like negotiate player) for association friendly.
    It's annoying when you're in middle of training your player/watch ads suddenly someone sets a friendly against you.
    We can unfriend that guy if he keep setting friendly match before this. But what about this new feature? Anyone, strangers can set friendly with you anytime everyday and that would annoyed a lot of people

Assistant manager advice has always been my pet hate, so I’m glad to get rid of it. I know you could just switch it of, but I still cannot think of any more annoying and utterly, utterly useless feature in T11. What a load of waffle that assistent manager had to say. Good riddance to it
    Last edited by Jernet; 02-08-2019 at 06:05 PM.
    khris and jcohen42 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by jarharnamme View Post
    Yes I know the away side didn't have any effect when someone challenge you for friendly but consider this.
    Someone who wants to train his players or watch ads need to wait for few minutes until the friendly ends. And this people only login top11 during that time and busy with real life.
    Just make accept or reject button (like negotiate player) for association friendly.
    It's annoying when you're in middle of training your player/watch ads suddenly someone sets a friendly against you.
    We can unfriend that guy if he keep setting friendly match before this. But what about this new feature? Anyone, strangers can set friendly with you anytime everyday and that would annoyed a lot of people
    Try to write in Times New roman please, the filter is setting your font style as suspicious.and invalid xD

Famous
    Asso:
    It's a joke... Still getting draws and struggling results against MUCH WEAKER "white skill players"...

I think the engine don't counting/calculating from player skills anymore... "Hey it's 100% against 102%, ok it's a draw"... That's it... Don't even realize my players white skills at least 50-60% better comparing my oppo... LOL!

And i get this: "an OK result for us" NOT, NOT OK!!!! IT's a joke!

I'm beating this kind of teams with 3-4-5 goals at regular competitions! FOR GOD SAKE!

And i get diz resultz from week to week!

Please devs...

THANKS!

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabez Teh View Post
    Asso:
    It's a joke... Still getting draws and struggling results against MUCH WEAKER "white skill players"...

I think the engine don't counting/calculating from player skills anymore... "Hey it's 100% against 102%, ok it's a draw"... That's it... Don't even realize my players white skills at least 50-60% better comparing my oppo... LOL!

And i get this: "an OK result for us" NOT, NOT OK!!!! IT's a joke!

I'm beating this kind of teams with 3-4-5 goals at regular competitions! FOR GOD SAKE!

And i get diz resultz from week to week!

Please devs...

THANKS!
    relax dude ) asso matches are broken and have no logic at all...but that's not something new, it's like 2 years old ) and white skills still matter on associations. we played last weekend against a 1600 pts association with all teams 4* (70-79%) but they all had white skills of the players around 200-250%. you imagine the result: we lost 32-6 ))) can you believe how nice it is to have your team 122% and get raped by a 75% team? but that's how nordeus thinks associations should be played... so what can we do? we put our asses up and keep getting raped.
    Gabez Teh likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by funker View Post
    relax dude ) asso matches are broken and have no logic at all...but that's not something new, it's like 2 years old ) and white skills still matter on associations. we played last weekend against a 1600 pts association with all teams 4* (70-79%) but they all had white skills of the players around 200-250%. you imagine the result: we lost 32-6 ))) can you believe how nice it is to have your team 122% and get raped by a 75% team? but that's how nordeus thinks associations should be played... so what can we do? we put our asses up and keep getting raped.
    Ehhh... It's not new either for me But it's becoming more and more unbearable lately...

Peek my team @ OW07M3 (Suicide squad)
    FC Gabez obviously

And i'm struggling against flat 100-120% whitez...

(Edit: yep i screwed up my AGR @ winger defz... but come on... )
    Last edited by Gabez Teh; 02-09-2019 at 02:54 PM.

Dreamer
    yeah, you have a nice team, good white skills, i don't understand why you struggle with weak teams... you're on platinum, i guess you won a lot of matches so far... it just happens sometimes that your team become useless and lose with much weaker teams...it happened to me, happened to almost everyone. except no1 association, they never lost any tournament )) that's TE, i don't try to find explications anymore.
    Gabez Teh likes this.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast