Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Like Tree28Likes

Thread: Question for Nordeus and/or MDKII

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by herdo View Post
    does anyone affiliated with nordeus even read the forums?
    That is why i started the thread. To get an offical response from someone at Nordeus. To have Nordeus address the needs of the managers for answers to their concerns.

I hate to say this, but I will anyways: The site was made by 3 Serbians. Serbia isnt exactly the biggest economy and i understand the need to make money and what a great way to do that. BUT...extorting the hard-earned money from thousands of people is not the way to go about it. maybe the words I am using are a bit strong, but clearly, the game is being run so that it takes as many tokens from you as possible in as many ways as possible.

If this game were made in USA, and I am neither anti- or pro-, there would be a few lawsuits from managers saying they have been scammed.

Lets be honest here, this is a free game. you can play with no money. BUT your odds of winning go up exponentially when you buy tokens. As soon as you buy tokens, they know you can buy more, so the odds of injuries and token wastage in auctions goes up. YOU ARE HOOKED. face it. Then you spend more hours searching the auctions for the best players for less tokens so you dont have to buy tokens and hey, you won the league/CL/CUP. Good on ya. congrats. You are one of the few "lottery winners" in the game because winning a ton of trophies against Tommy token is like winning the lottery these days.

Would it be accurate to say that the higher level you are the harder it is to win without buying tokens? And this is without token farming with videos and other ****.

But I digress...quite often i might add...and ultimately i would looooooooooooove to hear just a peep from MDKII about a few of the issues that we have brought forward in this thread. The balance of token sucking and happy game play is a bit skewed and they need to tone back the token suckage a bit...and the injuries. It is making the game suck a bit more than usual.
    brezz and gtmsnba13 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    That is why i started the thread. To get an offical response from someone at Nordeus. To have Nordeus address the needs of the managers for answers to their concerns.

I hate to say this, but I will anyways: The site was made by 3 Serbians. Serbia isnt exactly the biggest economy and i understand the need to make money and what a great way to do that. BUT...extorting the hard-earned money from thousands of people is not the way to go about it. maybe the words I am using are a bit strong, but clearly, the game is being run so that it takes as many tokens from you as possible in as many ways as possible.

If this game were made in USA, and I am neither anti- or pro-, there would be a few lawsuits from managers saying they have been scammed.
    Somebody will have a home visit, sooner or later

Nah, kidding. I understand you´re anger, I´m more or less a little dissapointed myself. This season has been more than confused and ridiculous with all strange injuries, bookings and results that dont make any sense. Like today, both om my MC:s got injured so I was forced to play with DMC:s instead and I managed to win 0-3 away (logical or reasonable?)... Also all of my bookings still remain since day 5, don´t know if it is a bug or what.

But it is like many of us pointed out - if you don't like the "rule" (buying T), simply dont p(l)ay. Nothin' we can do, more or less
    SimplySimon likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Pro
    Does anyone who affiliates with nordeus actually read this......

Quote Originally Posted by herdo View Post
    Does anyone who affiliates with nordeus actually read this......
    in fact it does not matter, cuz nothing will change for our good. we (the managers) jsut need to tell it so that we can feel better knowing that other people faced the same problems and feel angry about that

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by brezz View Post
    in fact it does not matter, cuz nothing will change for our good. we (the managers) jsut need to tell it so that we can feel better knowing that other people faced the same problems and feel angry about that
    EXACTLY! Nordeus will never address these concerns as long as they keep the money rolling in. This is now a forum for finding out what counter will counter the NGE.

Remember, there is no incentive for Nordeus to change anything...unless they start losing managers to another game. Anyone in for starting another online football manager game?
    Shawn McGee likes this.

I see he has not commented on this thread, strange as I thought he would close it down!
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by reddeviljohn View Post
    I see he has not commented on this thread, strange as I thought he would close it down!
    Why close it down. This is not venting per se, there are legitimate questions and concerns in this thread. Any frustration is a result of the lack of response by Nordeus. Go figure
    brezz likes this.

He has come on here and poo pooed anything he does not like and closed the rest down and then gone!
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by reddeviljohn View Post
    He has come on here and poo pooed anything he does not like and closed the rest down and then gone!
    yes I noticed that. I guess he has taste in good reading material.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    EXACTLY! Nordeus will never address these concerns as long as they keep the money rolling in. This is now a forum for finding out what counter will counter the NGE.

Remember, there is no incentive for Nordeus to change anything...unless they start losing managers to another game. Anyone in for starting another online football manager game?
    EXACTLY what im getting at! Nordeus have not came on here to address anything on any threads, i.e youre wasting your breath lol. As for your counter the counter explanation, all ive seen you do is moan about the situation! Think more advice would be useful than the constant bitching about it!!!

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast