Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Guess the result

Quote Originally Posted by funker View Post
    how cute is that? two first season newbies giving advices to 4-5 years old managers )))) i bet you buy tokens as well... wait few seasons and see how nordeus will reward you for that )))) pathetic
    Sorry bud but I am not a first season newbie , I have been here a fair while and this is just my latest incarnation. I fully know what to expect from Nordeus............. wait what was that ............can only nego players in the last week of a season and a player can only be sold once a season.............yeah thats what I expect from Nordeus ,take a simple solution to a problem and stuff it up.
    LEAGUE WINNER 8
    LEAGUE RUNNER UP 5
    CUP WINNER 4
    CUP RUNNER UP 4
    C.L. WINNER 2
    C.L. RUNNER UP 4
    TREBLES 1
    SUPER CUP WINNER 2
    CUP DOUBLES 3
    CUP TREBLES 1

Sorry bud but I am not a first season newbie
    yeah, sure
    Guess the result-grant.jpg

Probably you 're a nordeus guy.

can only nego players in the last week of a season and a player can only be sold once a season.............yeah thats what I expect from Nordeus ,take a simple solution to a problem and stuff it up.
    so as you 're working there, can you explain to us what is the purpose of removing negotiations in 1-3 weeks ?
    Ok, not permit the transfer for a 2nd time, it's for upselling from account to account, understand.

The other ?
    velk00s likes this.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123