Page 13 of 31 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
Like Tree278Likes

Thread: Season 116 - Are you ready?

Could be last chance saloon day for Red Kelpie FC today , top of the table match , lose and its pretty much all over for the League. Qualified for the ko rounds of the CL and a tricky Cup 1/4 final 2nd leg with a 1-0 away headstart coming up. Next couple of days shape the season
    Season 116 - Are you ready?-2019-03-16-2-.jpgSeason 116 - Are you ready?-2019-03-16-3-.jpg
    LEAGUE WINNER 8
    LEAGUE RUNNER UP 5
    CUP WINNER 4
    CUP RUNNER UP 4
    C.L. WINNER 2
    C.L. RUNNER UP 4
    TREBLES 1
    SUPER CUP WINNER 2
    CUP DOUBLES 3
    CUP TREBLES 1

Muahaha worked the Cup plan, we won 3-0 after the loss 1-0 :3

We fried the oppo.

Then, regarding the cup experiment, I saved 3 players that had a 7 as rating expecting that as are variable players these would have a better rating in the next match, and 2 of them had a 8 after the 7, I was reserving the GK, the DR/MR and the AMR...

will be good test this aspect and be able co catch the contributive players with variable contribution to try to affect the match changes... it can work..

another thing I noticed playing with 3N in defense and MCs line is that this combination becomes so stable lately at least for me...

Season 116 - Are you ready?-cups81-qfs-30.jpg

Huge win for Red Kelpie FC against a previously unbeaten opposition to stay in contention for the League title. 2-0 winners with a big defensive effort despite going down to 10 men when influential DMC Rob Zschusschen was given a 2nd yellow in the 71st minute. Season still alive
    Season 116 - Are you ready?-2019-03-16-7-.jpgSeason 116 - Are you ready?-2019-03-16-9-.jpg
    talisman and Nebu like this.
    LEAGUE WINNER 8
    LEAGUE RUNNER UP 5
    CUP WINNER 4
    CUP RUNNER UP 4
    C.L. WINNER 2
    C.L. RUNNER UP 4
    TREBLES 1
    SUPER CUP WINNER 2
    CUP DOUBLES 3
    CUP TREBLES 1

I have problem to play game from Chrome browser since yesterday. Should I try Mozilla?

Since this season, it has been difficult to beat weaker teams. I had to play defensive today, in my away match against a side I could have already beaten with attack.

Opponent finds my net in less than 15mins, I quickly turned defensive and won 1-3... Am actually considering to start playing defensive all season.

I just went through my Cup table, and it looks like a lot of 90+% teams displaced the 100+% teams. I seem to be the only shark left. I am just a mere 112%.
    Last edited by Nebu; 03-16-2019 at 12:26 PM. Reason: Added Cup review
    khris likes this.
    The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

Quote Originally Posted by Nebu View Post
    Since this season, it has been difficult to beat weaker teams. I had to play defensive today, in my away match against a side I could have already beaten with attack.

Opponent finds my net in less than 15mins, I quickly turned defensive and won 1-3... Am actually considering to start playing defensive all season.

I just went through my Cup table, and it looks like a lot of 90+% teams displaced the 100+% teams. I seem to be the only shark left. I am just a mere 112%.
    Next one for the chop, then...
    khris likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Same, as I eliminated the Turk of 127% having 123.... now all my posible oppos are around 90-99% in cup....So unless a big epic and apocalyptic troll score against me, I will add a new cup on ma signature

Dreamer
    Trolls are extending / invading association games as well ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜
    Last week I was the beneficiary of the troll
    Just 5 minutes ago - was given the taste of my own medicine ๐Ÿ˜
    milpol likes this.

So i finally faced a slightly weaker team in cup but ended up getting eliminated by them. 2 draws against him but they had an exceptional game today as per AM causing me to lose on away goals.
    I guess this might really season for the weaker teams as mentioned since when i was weaker, i stole some victories against my higher rated opponents.
    Still have the league and Super Cup to play for!

Page 13 of 31 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast