Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: Register of Old Glories -Retired Players database- -Google Form -

Ive to check out what ppl has introduced after few months xD all well saved in da Excel tab...

I still can't understand that Nordeus didn't implement a bigger team history. Now all the legends will be forgotten after a while. I mean the game has many issues.... maaaaaanyyyyyyyyyy... but for me personally this is the biggest. They don't even have a transfer history so that players can be remembered for even a while but without displaying our legends til eternity you lack of connection to them. I mean surely it's just a game, but now all the players are nothing but names with a price. A hall of fame would be a crucial addition to a football manager game. Talked about this alot in my ancient better statistics thread.

But nice idea that you've tried to add something like this by your own. ^^ I wonder what Nordeus is doing atm.
    khris and IImaestroII like this.
    FF Freiburg - Fußball-Freunde Freiburg Wiehre

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    too much data.
    Here the game cannot keep season's stats.
    Mine destroyed from previous season's bugs.
    As Club's history (winning-unbeaten streaks) for second time.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

The stats from Super Cup not add for the Zidande, he score 2 goals, this will be last season, I hope Nordeus he will give 1 more season
    I'm level 31 , but i start to play with this team from level 9

Trimis de pe al meu SM-G950F folosind Tapatalk
    khris and dominiclhouvum like this.

And this is what I could save with the Forms that the participants completed,

Register of Old Glories -Retired Players database- -Google Form --scorers.png

I should really.... do a simple stuff without need of a external stuff... just share the links of the 2 excels in the Team Showcase forum, where we have the forms and allow people to check out the table.... xD

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    He is not mine but in a group of a friend.
    You can see him if search the # of group.
    His last season, +1800 goals
    Register of Old Glories -Retired Players database- -Google Form --1800-goals-jesus.jpg

Jesus
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    He is not mine but in a group of a friend.
    You can see him if search the # of group.
    His last season, +1800 goals
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1800 goals JESUS.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	73.7 KB 
ID:	122401

Jesus
    Y i know him, one of the last super mutant players
    khris likes this.

“Football is born in the brain, not in the body"

I just complete the form with my two best scorers.
    To be honest, they do look weak in comparison of the ones here listed x) but they are legends for my club
    I also track all stats every season so I do have additional stats.

The first one is Gerard Milligan who retired in October 2017, sorry I don't know the corresponding season.

Milligan has also made 103 assists, elected MotM 102 times, won 3 League Titles, 1 Champions League and 1 SuperLeague in 12 years at the club.
    He is the second in number of assists, and the all-time leader in MotM awards.

The second one is Chanthalome Khantivong who retired last year.

He was formed at the club so he has spent 15 years here, that makes him even more special to me.

He has compiled 66 assists, 46 MotM, 3 League Titles, 1 Champions League and 1 SuperLeague (it's funny they have the exactly same trophies haha)
    Plus he also lead the club to its only Cup Final (lost 1-0 I still can get over it haha)

PS: I didn't succed in uploading images via the forum so I have used an external uploader, is there a way to do so ?
    Last edited by Bliketa; 05-07-2019 at 06:55 PM.
    khris likes this.

Thanks all for participating, the starting post of this thread had the Form link, and I added the Table of registers link to the excel too, which was already in the Thread sticky inside the team showcase subforum.
    this link;

TABLE DISPLAYED VIA GOOGLE DOCS

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12