Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 28
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: Troll results scripts and scenarios

  1. #11
    Famous Der_Ryan_M's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,652
    2 injuries for the same team in the same match should not be possible. For quite a while now Nordeus reduced it to 1 injury per match max.
    You have a screenshot? I would contact Nordeus support with it.
    dave1311 likes this.

  2. #12
    Dreamer Vuslanot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    Antarctica, with penguins and seals.
    Posts
    450
    Troll results scripts and scenarios-9388b62c-24e1-45fc-8eab-87a9f269d3d0.jpg

    Troll results scripts and scenarios-ef86f7b9-3b9b-47de-8527-60c631f8b794.jpg

    Troll results scripts and scenarios-22222049-58e3-4913-abc4-cbde86133dcb.jpg

    The team made out of alpha males.

    Don’t envy my team, folks. Work for it and you may reach these standards one day.

  3. #13
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    184
    this game is getting boring and predictable, always facing the same teams in every competition, how about changing the opponents? are you telling me that there are not enough teams in this game that i have to face the same opponents season after season?

  4. #14
    Addicted
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    519
    Say thanks to league system
    JohnnyEye likes this.

  5. #15
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    184
    i’ve been noticing for some time now, that every time i post something in this forum my team proceeds to play like crap all of a sudden, it can’t be a coincidence

  6. #16
    Dreamer Vuslanot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    Antarctica, with penguins and seals.
    Posts
    450
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyEye View Post
    i’ve been noticing for some time now, that every time i post something in this forum my team proceeds to play like crap all of a sudden, it can’t be a coincidence
    It’s a paranoid, mate. Believe it or not, almost all developers do not look into the forum most of the times, not to mention the arbiters… They do not even have a minute to call your own.


    Administrators do not even have an authorization raking anything up with the game. They don’t work in the original studio.
    Last edited by Vuslanot; 09-25-2021 at 12:24 PM.

  7. #17
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    90
    all the matches are scripted/fixed if you are topping the league with 2 matches remaining and are 4 or even 5 pts in front of second placed team you can bet you will draw or loose your next match with second then able to win league on the last day otherwise if you win, their last match is rendered pointless but if you were 7 pts in front already you would more than likely win your match ive seen this happen time and time again its just all how the AI game engine keeps interest going till the last match otherwise lots of the later matches are pointless

  8. #18
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    223
    No sense at all in this game....my last 3 draw 4_4 with the league leaders, win 3_0 to the team in 4th, which took me 4th. Played the team 2nd from bottom. They are 15% worse than me. They had no supporter bonus, no manager attending..I had virtually all players at v good/superb morale, full team training and starring line up mix of 8 or 10 trained ..u guessed it we lost 4_3....pile of ****
    iansyorkcityfc3 likes this.

  9. #19
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    73
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyEye View Post
    this game is getting boring and predictable, always facing the same teams in every competition, how about changing the opponents? are you telling me that there are not enough teams in this game that i have to face the same opponents season after season?
    it is, maybe not enough active team, even prize from event is soooo... repetitive. they runs out of idea?

  10. #20
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    73
    Quote Originally Posted by pleasures View Post
    No sense at all in this game....my last 3 draw 4_4 with the league leaders, win 3_0 to the team in 4th, which took me 4th. Played the team 2nd from bottom. They are 15% worse than me. They had no supporter bonus, no manager attending..I had virtually all players at v good/superb morale, full team training and starring line up mix of 8 or 10 trained ..u guessed it we lost 4_3....pile of ****
    they want to make it real like real football maybe? good.. but they should not forget that this is a game

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast