Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Challenge of the day! WEEK OR YEAR!

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by iansyorkcityfc View Post
    in the old auction transfers you lost all tokens if you didn't win auction no proof you ever was bidding against player, can you imagine just how many people bought tokens with real money only to lose in auctions
    The old transfer market in some cases was even 1000-2000% cheaper than the current one. Under any form the current one is cheaper than the old one.
    Mihai Razvan likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by EastsiderSG View Post
    what were bidding wars like then? its no longer just about ego but about getting a return on investment. how did you guys have enough tokens during that era, i assume alot was lost on players you couldn't get.
    Now you get the tokens back indeed but the inflation increased by 100 to 10.000% or even more.

Before with a bit of time on your hands you could easily create a great team with less than 20 tokens, now you literally have no chance. I use to buy 18,19 years old players with SA and multiple position with 1 Token and this was every single season.

Now indeed you get tokens back but all the prices increased because there's no strategy left.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Now you get the tokens back indeed but the inflation increased by 100 to 10.000% or even more.

Before with a bit of time on your hands you could easily create a great team with less than 20 tokens, now you literally have no chance. I use to buy 18,19 years old players with SA and multiple position with 1 Token and this was every single season.

Now indeed you get tokens back but all the prices increased because there's no strategy left.
    Now, many people, who have no intention to buy a player, bid for one in the early phase, just to see how high the buying price will go... Good thing about old transfer was, it depended of level, so only players from close levels on a server would bid for a player... Now you fight with random people...
    EastsiderSG, khris and IImaestroII like this.

Dreamer
    how could old system be good when it was clearly was i never rarely if ever won players through bidding i still found i was buying over the odds for most through it anyhow

VIP
    how could old system be good when it was clearly was i never rarely if ever won players through bidding i still found i was buying over the odds for most through it anyhow
    It was good for selling players... Now you sell players to butchers...

VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Even the animation is not accurate 100% haha.
    Top Eleven 2D animation is the most stupid thing in the history of gaming...

Well we cant learn the game because of their ridiculous tweaking every time its a roll and dice game

And when they tweak we need to figure it out

Tweaking training/players/position ect and why they do it ?

You train your players every season the white skills and every season you get a change in behaviour of the players

Some good formations dont work any more ect

This season nothing seems to work lot of troll matches you have 10 shots on goal opp just 3 and wins the game with 2-1

while you have the better stats and better quality and better white skills

With their last updates the game is becoming ridiculous

And we cant do anything against it (not in well training and good formation) its roll and dice

I dont participate my games anymore because nothing seems to work with any logic

I call this season a TRoll-Tweaking Season
    Last edited by Buster Keaton; 03-25-2019 at 10:39 PM.

Probably because back then you didn't knew how to play.

Addicted
    Old auction system didnt crack nerves like it do now. And please stop suggesting nordeus ideas because they take those ideas and make it so crap and **** that new functions become unplayable.

I don't know why you call it "live match simulator". Nordeus never called it that way. It's " LIVE MATCH ANIMATION". So it's not simulation!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12