Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 64
Like Tree61Likes

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Announcement] Planned Server Maintenance - 31st March

  1. #41
    VIP MNK Kaskada's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Gračanica, Bosnia & Herzegovina
    Posts
    3,666
    Quote Originally Posted by milpol View Post
    Calm down mate!
    Yeah, it's just a game. But I am playing this for 7 years on a daily basis. They really don't care.

  2. #42
    Spanish Forum Moderator khris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    15,798
    Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post
    Listen here. Mix levels, just % are important like in asso games, that is what they should do. I dont want to play against clubs 190% anymore,

    Now reading this, you should realize that if theres no -20% reuction each season, you achieve the same problem, in a short time period many teams woud be stuck with 180% avq....

    so, isn't so easy.

  3. #43
    VIP MNK Kaskada's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Gračanica, Bosnia & Herzegovina
    Posts
    3,666
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Now reading this, you should realize that if theres no -20% reuction each season, you achieve the same problem, in a short time period many teams woud be stuck with 180% avq....

    so, isn't so easy.
    If we are in top 8 (random level leagues), than there should be -20% and we would be promoted one level. Tanking is something else, nordeus should do something about that. But if we are mixed levels leagues than we would never stuck at highest levels. Levels=leagues is problem, well change it like itbis in asso games. Like in OMA league, diferent levels teams playing OMA league where levels are not important but only %. Team that are top 8 get promoted +1 level (like a honour for being biger level, and nothing else) and -20% quallity.

    Or even better sistem:
    - top 4 promoted to +1 level with -20% quallity
    - place 5 to 8 staying same level but -20% quallity
    - last four (9-10 place) get -1 level with -10% in quallity.

  4. #44
    Spanish Forum Moderator khris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    15,798
    Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post
    If we are in top 8 (random level leagues), than there should be -20% and we would be promoted one level. Tanking is something else, nordeus should do something about that. But if we are mixed levels leagues than we would never stuck at highest levels. Levels=leagues is problem, well change it like itbis in asso games. Like in OMA league, diferent levels teams playing OMA league where levels are not important but only %. Team that are top 8 get promoted +1 level (like a honour for being biger level, and nothing else) and -20% quallity.

    Or even better sistem:
    - top 4 promoted to +1 level with -20% quallity
    - place 5 to 8 staying same level but -20% quallity
    - last four (9-10 place) get -1 level with -10% in quallity.
    But thats the issue, that the actual engine cand discount -20% staying in a same level..... cause this need to change the internal numbers in the attributes, so well.... Ireally don't expect a change on this coming soon....

    Let's see then in 5-6 hours which situation will find Clubs like your...

  5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #45
    Administrator SausyFC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    1,669
    Just to update: those who were experiencing a delay for FA rewards mentioned in the first post have been credited.

    Thank you for your patience all!

    UPDATE 2: It appears that some still have yet to be credited. We're looking into the cause.

  6. #46
    Addicted po_zdrach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    527
    Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Just to update: those who were experiencing a delay for FA rewards mentioned in the first post have been credited.

    Thank you for your patience all!
    I didn’t receive my tokens.

  7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #47
    Administrator SausyFC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    1,669
    Quote Originally Posted by po_zdrach View Post
    I didn’t receive my tokens.
    Hmm, please PM me your ID and I'll check it out.

  8. #48
    Famous
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    1,637
    @SaucyFC

    We know you're there.

    No negotiations and no auctions!

    Let us know when you can?
    milpol likes this.

  9.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #49
    Administrator SausyFC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    1,669
    Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    @SaucyFC

    We know you're there.

    No negotiations and no auctions!

    Let us know when you can?
    Yes we're looking into the issue now. Will update as soon as I know more.
    Altiplano likes this.

  10. #50
    Moderator dave1311's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Northallerton, United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,865
    Sausy you cannot hide from Altiplano. He will find you
    Altiplano likes this.
    KFC ROMANBY
    Level 101
    47 League Titles
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

    1 Super Cup

    Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast