Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree61Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Announcement] Planned Server Maintenance - 31st March

Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post
    Don't mix servers that are level 79, mix server with lower highest levels.
    But for how many seasons have you been in the same level?

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    You have some wrong idea khris about that will fix staying same level. It just be one season more and nothing else. My friend was in nordeus today and said that we will be level 80 next season, so that is 5 seasons without repeating level. It doesnt change if there are double more clubs if we go next level there shall be double less. Just one season doesnt change nothing, but more clubs means more BUGS for sure and playing games at diferent time zones (I dont want to play my games in indonesian time, I need sleep man).

You have some wrong idea khris about that will fix staying same level. It just be one season more and nothing else. My friend was in nordeus today and said that we will be level 80 next season, so that is 5 seasons without repeating level. It doesnt change if there are double more clubs if we go next level there shall be double less. Just one season doesnt change nothing, but more clubs means more BUGS for sure and playing games at diferent time zones (I dont want to play my games in indonesian time, I need sleep man).
    So for you would be better for example... if the game takes L61 till your level, 78... and do the conversion that the market does.... bringing your club for example, to the Level 60....

This means, if u have a 100% player from L78... as the market does with the multi level market, it show the % and depending on the level that the player goes it assigns then the points in the atributes (as we had them before without %s and in levels of 5 by 5..) so mean moving your team from L78 to the 50 keeping the players% with a conversion in the internal proportion in skills... that would look better?....

we should remember that the manager level have no utility xD

Listen here. Mix levels, just % are important like in asso games, that is what they should do. I dont want to play against clubs 190% anymore, I am sick of that, cant win nothing. And if they do merging servers, I am finished for sure. No trophies for me, that is not fair cause I have decent team and spending more than some treble winners. Bull****. Do you understand how I feel. So we repeat every fifth season, do you think I am happy for that. Noooo, cause I need to have 160% team to win treble, and if they merge servers 200% team does not guaranty me a treble. Bull****. I am allready thinking of deleting my 79 level club and starting from level 1. Is nordeus wants me to do that. Could this game be fair and same for everyone.

So for you would be better for example... if the game takes L61 till your level, 78... and do the conversion that the market does.... bringing your club for example, to the Level 60....

This means, if u have a 100% player from L78... as the market does with the multi level market, it show the % and depending on the level that the player goes it assigns then the points in the atributes (as we had them before without %s and in levels of 5 by 5..) so mean moving your team from L78 to the 50 keeping the players% with a conversion in the internal proportion in skills... that would look better?....

we should remember that the manager level have no utility xD
    Man, I didn't started at highest level. Look at my trophies, only 52. Why is that so. I earned my way to the highest level. You just dont want to understand how hard is for me to play, to win 1 trophy in a season or in a 3 seasons. ****ing hard, watching every day videos paying money, bull****.

Man, I didn't started at highest level. Look at my trophies, only 52. Why is that so. I earned my way to the highest level. You just dont want to understand how hard is for me to play, to win 1 trophy in a season or in a 3 seasons. ****ing hard, watching every day videos paying money, bull****.
    No no, I understand it perfectly, you aren't the only there...

But when you say:

"I need to have 160% team to win treble, and if they merge servers 200% team does not guaranty me a treble."

This is because the server is stuck, and teams dont lose the 20%, thats why is needed a more fluid system allowing constant promotions there, or managers like you will face the same issue again very soon...

No no, I understand it perfectly, you aren't the only there...

But when you say:

"I need to have 160% team to win treble, and if they merge servers 200% team does not guaranty me a treble."

This is because the server is stuck, and teams dont lose the 20%, thats why is needed a more fluid system allowing constant promotions there, or managers like you will face the same issue again very soon...
    But khris, how you dont understand, man I am so tired of explaining. Look here. There is 2 leagues level 79 at my server. And there is only one another server with level 79, same two leagues. So if those two servers merge there will be 4 leagues in level 79, but only two or three season after there shall be only one league at level 81 or one league at level 82 and we are at the begining. Nothing changed, wright. Do you understand now, we cant have infinite levels. They need to do better solution for leveling. Let the game be more fair and that we all spend same money, watching videos and playing against fair opponents with ssme quallity but diferent levels (levels not important only %, like we have in assotiations games).

But khris, how you dont understand, man I am so tired of explaining. Look here. There is 2 leagues level 79 at my server. And there is only one another server with level 79, same two leagues. So if those two servers merge there will be 4 leagues in level 79, but only two or three season after there shall be only one league at level 81 or one league at level 82 and we are at the begining. Nothing changed, wright. Do you understand now, we cant have infinite levels. They need to do better solution for leveling. Let the game be more fair and that we all spend same money, watching videos and playing against fair opponents with ssme quallity but diferent levels (levels not important only %, like we have in assotiations games).
    I dont care about 20%, let us all lose those 20% I dont care. But make it fair. Some peoples win treble as a joke, is that OK. How can 80% team win a treble, joke man. Let him play against my team. This season I spend 3K of rest, and I win only weaker league from two leagues at level 79. I lost early in the cup and semifinal CL. 3K for 1 trophy, nice and painfull. Bull**** game, delete levels, infinite levels is a joke.

So next season merging servers an playing against these guys

This is the problem that happens when one waits 2 years to merge servers.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast