Page 5 of 45 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Like Tree359Likes

Thread: Season 117 - Are you ready?

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nebu View Post
    Mine is by invitation. One of our best manager is quitting, so I kept his team pending when we have a suitable replacement. But this means I have to let go for us to get requests, right?
    He must leave your asso or else noone can send a request to join your group.
    Nebu likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by WindKwality View Post
    I'm guessing is a joke as they don't give too much info.
    It is Aprils fools day but there is a gift in your inventory, a cool space jersey
    WindKwality likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Season 117 - Are you ready?-screenshot_20190401-201459_top-eleven.jpg

I haven't seen such a fierce battle for a youngster, thank God I didn't join in... that's just too much.
    milpol, lespa, EastsiderSG and 2 others like this.
    The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

Quote Originally Posted by gogs67 View Post
    After all the recent changes, especially negotiations, the game's kinda ruined for me, so went for a bit of a blowout this season, 3 new Scouts and over a thousand greens thrown at the team.
    Sorry for anyone else in my league, will be a bit annoying checking opponents tomorrow and seeing this!
    Attachment 120510
    Looks like you are gonna win it all this season!
    I notice everyone has the same value and around the same wage. How do you guys identify fast frainers like that?

So i needed to buy a backup DL and i wanted someone good and young so i have the option of replacing my starting DL after a season or so. It took me at least 3 hours online checking every now and then to see if there were DLs and if they were young and of a certain value at least. I was willing to get a 4 star and train him up as well. But i had to wait sooooo long. I had to give up quite a few cos i didnt wanna pay too many tokens as well.

But finally, i have a player to cover injuries and cards for all positions i use. Team is all set now, just gotta train!
    Good luck everyone, hope we get good league draws
    milpol likes this.

Desert Rats FC safely through to the next Round of the Cup, a couple of routine matches against a -29Q side.

Season 117 - Are you ready?-s42-results-day-01-02.jpg

A WTF? moment or two for Nouvion FC, a red card in each of the first two matches against a -39%Q opponent. The Management hopes Nordeus has got that out of its system now and leaves his players alone for a while...

Season 117 - Are you ready?-s04-results-day-01-02.jpg
    EastsiderSG and Der_Ryan_M like this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    Desert Rats FC safely through to the next Round of the Cup, a couple of routine matches against a -29Q side.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	S42 Results Day 01-02.jpg 
Views:	62 
Size:	51.1 KB 
ID:	120528

A WTF? moment or two for Nouvion FC, a red card in each of the first two matches against a -39%Q opponent. The Management hopes Nordeus has got that out of its system now and leaves his players alone for a while...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	S04 Results Day 01-02.jpg 
Views:	62 
Size:	52.1 KB 
ID:	120530
    If those are not your major players, you should consider changing them. Some players are designed to pick cards. And if your opponent has a good set piece taker, you will concede cheap and painful goals...
    talisman likes this.
    The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

Quote Originally Posted by EastsiderSG View Post
    Looks like you are gonna win it all this season!
    I notice everyone has the same value and around the same wage. How do you guys identify fast frainers like that?
    6 very easy drills in training, and let 5* player train position or speciallity. Watch how many drills since first skill point 1/40 (or 1/50) untill 2/40 (2/50). If it is 18-21 drills, that is good. If it is 22-24 it is average. 25 and more is bad!!!

Dreamer
    Just glanced thru my league opponents.
    Only 2 teams from last season were together with me. One similar quality, the other higher
    For the first time , my team is not among the strongest on paper.
    Think my team is somewhere in the middle pack.
    There were about 5 tanker teams and a few +1 Level teams
    So if I attained top 4 position - that will be a achievement

Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post
    6 very easy drills in training, and let 5* player train position or speciallity. Watch how many drills since first skill point 1/40 (or 1/50) untill 2/40 (2/50). If it is 18-21 drills, that is good. If it is 22-24 it is average. 25 and more is bad!!!
    Thanks for the info. You guys actually have to buy the players in order to check if they are fast trainers. Looks like its much tougher at higher levels. My faster training players are now around 85 to 95 million for 18 year olds. Looks like i will be affected in the next 5 to 10 seasons

Page 5 of 45 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast