Page 28 of 45 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast
Like Tree359Likes

Thread: Season 117 - Are you ready?

Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post
    I am watching asso games of my friends, is that something new?
    Yes it is new, I noticed it too.
    The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

Still in the running for a quad. Semis of CL and Cup final scheduled for the week ahead. League is already guaranteed. Surprisingly all teams that I once feared with well trained white skills but low greys have all been eliminated from both competitions by lesser and more balanced teams. Now being the team with the stronger whites and lower greys, I might face the same fate. I wonder what is the safety level for greys in order not to be penalised if there is such a thing.

Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    Nouvion FC get prime spot this evening, their League match time today was moved by the home team, presumably to a time to suit him - it also better suited the Nouvion Management, who would have not have been available to attend at the original time... A 22nd minute opener by Jelle Popelier was a clue to how ineffective the opposition manager's ploy had been, and the the cream on the cake was an emphatic hat-trick by prolific right-winger Gary Sampson, taking his total to 52 for the season. A consolation goal slotted in between the second and third of Sampson's goals was scant reward for the home team.

The late match was Nouvion FCs attempt to get into their fourth consecutive Cup Final, having to recover from a 2-3 deficit after the home Leg was definitely doable, as they had already performed a similar feat in an earlier Round. This time the team played a lot better than the home Leg, snuffing out any chance of the opposition counter-attacking their way this time. Chris Mann nodded in a Celio Pita corner two minutes before the break, but despite out-chancing their hosts 9-5 on shots on target, failed to trouble the scoreboard again and had to bow out of the competition on the way Goals rule.

Attachment 121543

Desert Rats FC had only a routine League match away at the third-place team, and they had trouble finding the net as the two Goalkeepers put on a spectacular show for the watching punters. The result was thus inevitable, both sides failing to score as the Rats' search for the perfect League season ends again.

Attachment 121545

Attachment 121547
    Talisman for VIP forum member

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Talisman for VIP forum member
    The only Elite still active. Should be VIP for sure.

The only Elite still active. Should be VIP for sure.
    Elite is achieved at 3k and you arent too far away

Nouvion FC got through to the Champions League Semi-Finals yesterday, but it took 49 minutes to get themselves into the match. Defending a 1-0 lead from the home Leg, their opponents equalised the aggregate four minutes before the break, but left-winger David Dorizon only took four minutes after the restart to restore the lead. Two goals from right-winger Gary Sampson put the tie beyond reach, and Nouvion ran out 3-1 winners on the day, 4-1 on aggregate.

The 1st v 2nd League match in the evening didn't go according to plan. The visitors quickly rattled up a 3-0 lead, and nothing the Nouvion Management did was effective in countering their play. Central defender Manuel Vildoso pulled a goal back before half-time, and the home side had more of the play afterwards, but a further goal for the opponents put the seal on a first home defeat in the League for Nouvion FC.

Today's League match was the team's chance to get themselves back on track, a visit to the basement club the ideal follow-up to yesterday's fiasco. David Dorizon flourished, netting four times, two either side of a Gary Sampson Penalty and another corner cameo from Chris Mann (header) and Celio Pita (set-piece).

Season 117 - Are you ready?-s04-results-day-21-22.jpg
    MNK Kaskada likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Elite is achieved at 3k and you arent too far away
    If they concider for VIP again, could jump over Elite straight to VIP. It was 2K for VIP back in 2014/15?

If they concider for VIP again, could jump over Elite straight to VIP. It was 2K for VIP back in 2014/15?
    No, this level is out of the system that determines the forum rank, this is set automatically depending of the posts created, and the Vip's came from a list of forumers that we the mods did.

No, this level is out of the system that determines the forum rank, this is set automatically depending of the posts created, and the Vip's came from a list of forumers that we the mods did.
    I remeber that, was quite active and had a few friends on chat that got that VIP status (Stephenwolf, TopEl, Mačva & DunavIlok). It is just cosmetic, nordeus could give them some oficial, they deserved some price. Ilok quit forum few post later.

2:2 against Zak FC. Missed some support there and this is second time I am playing him. He reshedule both games and that's why (I guess), but his asso friends where ready to support him. I started playing 4-1-2-3 with offensive wingers that actually are playing like MC's. I know it is dumb, but actally works for few last games and it's good cause I am playing low pressing, condition is about 80% after game. First I thought that it's good if my team have less possesion, now I think I need more. Season 117 - Are you ready?-screenshot_2019-04-21-21-49-07.jpeg

Page 28 of 45 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast